4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

roam;)

Jul 29, 2020
"End of july or begining of august. That's the target at least." That was his words 14 days ago on discord. You can bet that it will be august if we are lucky. It's been 5,5 months since last update. It's getting worse and worse. But hey, at least he is working on it, right?
I think it will be more like mid August or end August since stoper has a pattern of development update [if he gives] is mostly every month 16-18 & end of the month
now since he hasn't given any update up until now safe to say it's next month

OR

It's a chance he might be working and gives the update this end of the month (very low chances in my perspective)

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I think it will be more like mid August or end August since stoper has a pattern of development update [if he gives] is mostly every month 16-18 & end of the month
now since he hasn't given any update up until now safe to say it's next month

OR

It's a chance he might be working and gives the update this end of the month (very low chances in my perspective)
JOHN updates are being delayed almost every time, usually around 2 months or more. I would consider it "lucky" if stoper actually were to release the update in August. I'm personally not expecting an update before mid September or even October, to be honest.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
damn boy thats some hella sexy dress - i think she could visit her boss or parker like that someday (hopefully as soon as possible)
I agree Jessica is always sexy in dresses mainly in red it suits her a lot and she should also pay a visit to Mr. Birch for the two to get to know each other a little better and enjoying since he tried to get Jessica drunk in that part. I think it would be a good scene between the two
1644488_purse2-1.jpg

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I want to see Jessica in this outfit going to work but without panties hihihi to provoke her companions and maybe pay a visit to the Mayor :devilish: this art was made by Coriolan
View attachment 1928754
The visit to the school and principal is maybe before the mayor.
I wonder how many scenes will be ther with Mr.Parker in the next week(day15-21)?
So far each week is having 4
First week-day 2,3,4 and 6
Second week-day 9,10.12 and 13

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
The visit to the school and principal is maybe before the mayor.
I wonder how many scenes will be ther with Mr.Parker in the next week(day15-21)?
So far each week is having 4
First week-day 2,3,4 and 6
Second week-day 9,10.12 and 13
Very well explained I would like to know also more maybe we will see this in the next update but for now I am in doubt it is still difficult to know 100% we have to see what will happen in this beach event with Rosa first. to be sure of what will come after that..

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:love: Tommy will receive a special gift from Jessica he will lose his virginity to that wonderful blonde even his friend who made fun of him will regret it when he meets Jessica and Tommy will become a man of respect at work I hope he is big enough to handle the Jessica because she is definitely a big dick hungry lol :devilish:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Jessica is way out of Tommy's league. Sure she can tease him but I don't think they will do more than that, I feel the cuck fetish with him. But maybe there willl be multipe paths for him, we might know in a few years.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes