4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
It's man it's complicated more and more I think this game will be abandoned in the future due to the delay it always has in updates it's sad but it's the pure truth several new female protagonist games are having updates faster than John I'll give an example as a wife and mother of course there is little content but at least updates are coming out every month
L$P just started with the quicker shorter updates (about 6-7 weeks actually) but his game AWAM if you don’t play every route you might not get any content in your update for 2 years.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
It's man it's complicated more and more I think this game will be abandoned in the future due to the delay it always has in updates it's sad but it's the pure truth several new female protagonist games are having updates faster than John I'll give an example as a wife and mother of course there is little content but at least updates are coming out every month
Not really truth.Right now AWAM is way slower than JOHN.Last day in AWAM took 14 months,and the one we are right now probably will take at least 18 months.The wait for a single day in JOHN was not even close to such numbers.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
L$P just started with the quicker shorter updates (about 6-7 weeks actually) but his game AWAM if you don’t play every route you might not get any content in your update for 2 years.
yea there are "few" games with "couple" paths and if isn't on all those then new update might be finished in 1-2 mins.

Reactions: SamYaya

SamYaya

Jul 5, 2022
I understand the comparison between the two games is not what I thought I didn't even know that not playing all the AWAM routes would happen this lol I'll have to play again I just played the good wife route and the Dylan route thanks for the tip.

Reactions: Sombramain22

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
Let's get down to brass tacks. How many updates until something hotter than the update with the principle? I'm sure there was another hot event in that same update but the change log is not helping to jog my memory.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Augistish.... there are 20 days to go, so what's the issue? If it arrives until middle of Sep I'll call it a success in my books.
No need to ask for abandon status.... still within expectations!

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes