4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
At least that is still 2 days of the game for 1 year.
The other game with a certain mother(no wife for a very long time ahead) is slowly going to half day per year.
Hey, who are we to judge the fans of these games - they like quality art, they are connoisseurs of the visual, savants of the written and they definitely understand that there is no risk in a game developed by 1 or 2 people to never be finished if it's a multiyear project. Finishing is not what they want! :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Reactions: pavlogrk

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
But the sad thing is that this may be the last update this year for us and I hope I'm wrong about that.
It is definitely the last update this year. No way he finishes the next update in 4 months, considering last updates took him 6+ months to make. And i do not count small releases that consist of max 5 min of gameplay that he usually makes after the update to finish a chapter, since he never has the time to include it in the full update.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
It is definitely the last update this year. No way he finishes the next update in 4 months, considering last updates took him 6+ months to make. And i do not count small releases that consist of max 5 min of gameplay that he usually makes after the update to finish a chapter, since he never has the time to include it in the full update.
:(. Well that's what I feared six months in development is a lot for him to be able to release another one in four months you're totally right and thanks for the explanation. I hope from the bottom of my heart that one day we can see this game being released 3 months I still have hope that this will happen I think I'm being too silly but I still have a little hope I'm totally conflicted about it Sigh...

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
1660502996593.png

Hi, everyone.

I'm having fun with the last scene of the update. Probably more fun than I should have, going wild on environments and details. Which keeps me behind schedule, as usual. But hopefully that will translate to more fun for you when you play the game.

There's still one branch in the scene that I'm considering if I should add or not. It's always a hard choice between adding something that not many people will play, and skipping it for the sake of faster production speed. I guess I'll decide when I reach that point and see what day the calendar shows.

No beta versions this time, I'll release the update only when it's complete. I'm still aiming at that end of the month release target, but if I miss it, you know the drill - I'll send the links to the patrons from this month as each tier release happens.
Have fun, and thanks for the support.

-----

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Oh my god someone please pinch me this is something to be happy about finally i was already suffering from extreme anxiety here... :love: How can Jessica be so perfect? I fell in love with her again

Finally things are changing no release Beta damn I'm so happy :p

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
Oh my god someone please pinch me this is something to be happy about finally i was already suffering from extreme anxiety here... :love: How can Jessica be so perfect? I fell in love with her again

Finally things are changing no release Beta damn I'm so happy :p
Why? He always updates at similar time each month. Did not miss an update, so no need to worry.

umby

May 27, 2017
View attachment 1984298

Hi, everyone.

I'm having fun with the last scene of the update. Probably more fun than I should have, going wild on environments and details. Which keeps me behind schedule, as usual. But hopefully that will translate to more fun for you when you play the game.

There's still one branch in the scene that I'm considering if I should add or not. It's always a hard choice between adding something that not many people will play, and skipping it for the sake of faster production speed. I guess I'll decide when I reach that point and see what day the calendar shows.

No beta versions this time, I'll release the update only when it's complete. I'm still aiming at that end of the month release target, but if I miss it, you know the drill - I'll send the links to the patrons from this month as each tier release happens.
Have fun, and thanks for the support.

-----
also the arrogance of keeping the scenes hidden.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes