4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
As far as I know, Jessica will have a date with Rosa, her husband and children, then there will be the beach event. anything could happen.
friend, nothing will happen between rosa jessica and the others; it is their first meeting and besides there are the children, it will be nothing.
the only confirmed events are dinner with heather and maybe meeting with parker.
from stoper's blog i deduce that he is working on the scene with heather and the missing branch is the treesome version with conner

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
friend, nothing will happen between rosa jessica and the others; it is their first meeting and besides there are the children, it will be nothing.
the only confirmed events are dinner with heather and maybe meeting with parker.
from stoper's blog i deduce that he is working on the scene with heather and the missing branch is the treesome version with conner
I understand that's what I tried to say to our friend's comment there But thanks for the information I didn't know Jessica was going to meet Mr. Parker's meeting with Heather was already expected. We can only wait to see what will happen in the meeting between them now. I really want to have fun with that wonderful redhead again

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I understand that's what I tried to say to our friend's comment there But thanks for the information I didn't know Jessica was going to meet Mr. Parker's meeting with Heather was already expected. We can only wait to see what will happen in the meeting between them now. I really want to have fun with that wonderful redhead again
i said "maybe" with parker

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
OMG stupid fucking Connor 3some is what’s holding up the update, then scratch it.
He doesn’t need anymore 3some scenes. It’s time for Jessica’s 3some without Connor!

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
OMG stupid fucking Connor 3some is what’s holding up the update, then scratch it.
He doesn’t need anymore 3some scenes. It’s time for Jessica’s 3some without Connor!
Conner is the pitiful poor bastard in the story. He doesn't deserve any of what Jessica is doing to him right now. Even when Jessica is having sex with him, she's thinking about other dicks. That's even worse than when she's going through the shopping list for the supermarket in her mind while Conner is making love to her.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
stoper in July: But next month, dead or alive, I'm releasing the update.

stoper in August: I'm still aiming at that end of the month release target, but if I miss it, you know the drill - I'll send the links to the patrons from this month as each tier release happens.

Here on this last bit he's basically telling everyone that he won't make it anyway. OH SO SURPRISING, who would have thought?!

Can someone explain to stoper the issue with these statements and how his words mean absolutely nothing when he says stuff like that?

Also, isn't he working on this "one last scene" for several months now? And what exactly does it mean when he's talking about reaching a certain point, deciding if he should add another scene or not? He's literally answered it himself. If nobody wants to play this...whatever it is he's thinking about...why even consider adding something nobody would care about? Because it's so much fun delaying updates?

I said it before, my bet is on September/October. It's always the same. Something tells me that this update is gonna be tiny again. Long gone are the days where he would release entire days.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Conner is the pitiful poor bastard in the story. He doesn't deserve any of what Jessica is doing to him right now. Even when Jessica is having sex with him, she's thinking about other dicks. That's even worse than when she's going through the shopping list for the supermarket in her mind while Conner is making love to her.
Yes lol Like Jessica's meeting with Mayor and the senator after that they went back home and Jessica had sex with Conner imagining the mayor in his place for me it was hilarious . :KEK:

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
Yes lol Like Jessica's meeting with Mayor and the senator after that they went back home and Jessica had sex with Conner imagining the mayor in his place for me it was hilarious . :KEK:
Really! The only threesome with Conner, I wanna see is, Parker/Major is banging Jessica infront of Connor and he is enjoying the show. He had enough ffm with Jessica. Time for her with a MMF or something like this.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I hope stoper will add the "extra branch" because I like options and hate if something will not be created because of schedule that later will be a lost. maybe Im one of the dudes that will enjoy that branch, if not Im sure someone will and I want them to enjoy it. I mean, a few weeks more its not that terrible wait for an extra branch.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
as for MMF, I hope the major and another ugly guy. old, obese, ugly.
so 2 ugly fucks and a beauty in between. the second guy don't need to be anyone special. can be anyone, maybe just 1 time occurrence, since its the "major" route and he is the important character.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I hope stoper will add the "extra branch" because I like options and hate if something will not be created because of schedule that later will be a lost. maybe Im one of the dudes that will enjoy that branch, if not Im sure someone will and I want them to enjoy it. I mean, a few weeks more its not that terrible wait for an extra branch.
I also wait for the extra branch I like it a lot too

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
as for MMF, I hope the major and another ugly guy. old, obese, ugly.
so 2 ugly fucks and a beauty in between. the second guy don't need to be anyone special. can be anyone, maybe just 1 time occurrence, since its the "major" route and he is the important character.
I have the same thought I don't care who it is I just want something to happen soon but this update will not be about cheating it will be another hot date with Heather for me it will be a good date between the two babes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Oh Mr. Birch won't have anything to do with Jessica anytime soon our only hope is Mr. Parker for some sex scene to happen on the straight route we also have Mayor but I'm sure Jessica won't be meeting him right now.

But we have this boy that Jessica had fun in the bathroom but I don't know if he will show up again
day10_ev09-40.jpg day10_ev09-60fpov.jpg day10_ev09-48.jpg

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes