4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Heather fuck stranger infront of Jess already, so I assume that there will be third choice - lesbian, threesome with Connor, or voyeur/threesome with some random guy...
Yes in this scene here...
day7_ev04-11ani-13.jpg day7_ev04-12mpov.jpg
Heather didn't fuck a random guy he works at the same place as her so I won't consider it too random now when it comes to Jessica it was their first date maybe if there's another threesome between the two of them with another guy I think this time Jessica will participate.

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
IMHO Peeps. Small Game Dev is hard and tough gig. Motivation being a major player. Neg comments about time only makes the next update take longer, trust me been there. No Dev working their ass off (to make up for lost time) only to see neg comments here is going to be inspired to work harder, we humans don't operate that way.
There is enough stuff to keep me distracted and the JOHN updates are always worth the wait no matter how long it eventually takes. In a perfect world, yes regular updates would be awesome, in this one enjoy the content as it comes folks.
Can't wait for the next update stoper Thanks for all your hard, beautiful work even with all the non-productive critique.

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
IMHO Peeps. Small Game Dev is hard and tough gig. Motivation being a major player. Neg comments about time only makes the next update take longer, trust me been there. No Dev working their ass off (to make up for lost time) only to see neg comments here is going to be inspired to work harder, we humans don't operate that way.
There is enough stuff to keep me distracted and the JOHN updates are always worth the wait no matter how long it eventually takes. In a perfect world, yes regular updates would be awesome, in this one enjoy the content as it comes folks.
Can't wait for the next update stoper Thanks for all your hard, beautiful work even with all the non-productive critique.
This message is exactly what lazy devs need to see, bravo for your support...(y):rolleyes:o_O:sick:

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Honestly i should just avoid reading his development logs. With every new one i get a feeling the update is not getting any closer to being finished. Actually the opposite. First was a release in August now he is talking about adding this and that, new story branches etc.
Now it is pretty certain no update this month and next month seems questionable too. Well i guess i wait The Office, but that developer is breaking promises too. The last updates of both games were released at a similar date and both should have been released in July or maximum in August, but now it seems like that will probably not happen :rolleyes:.
Need some good news people, seems only bad ones are happening :cry:.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:(. Yes we are only getting bad news so far unfortunately this update will take a little longer to come out sigh...

Reactions: Isabella69

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Im still held up by the fact that the last update he said he was making and scene for the cheating route that is more than a tease to add to the end of the update... Never delivered on it, Plus the last couple of updates have been all lesbian and Connor so time to spend some on the cheating route imo. But he keeps avoiding doing it and dragging it out.

Bacara

Aug 29, 2021
Im still held up by the fact that the last update he said he was making and scene for the cheating route that is more than a tease to add to the end of the update... Never delivered on it, Plus the last couple of updates have been all lesbian and Connor so time to spend some on the cheating route imo. But he keeps avoiding doing it and dragging it out.
The swinging path will never see the light of day either.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
The swinging path will never see the light of day either.
I think it won't take long for that to happen because Jessica is already playing with the couple Heather/Christian Jessica is also helping Conner to follow this path along with Heather's help he already had sex with her so it's just a matter of Christian time have your chance with Jessica too. after agrees everyone there will be that fantastic foursome lol

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
it is ntr as in your guy gets stolen by another gal or as in you are fucking everything that moves and you are ntring you husband?
There is no ntr in the game, this conversation was brought up several times, the tag is wrong, cause your bf never cheats on the MC, and the MC cheating is not ntr cause you're not playing the bf, else all games where the MC sleeps around would get the tag, which is basically all of them.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes