4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Who do you want it to be then, the old hobo?
I let stoper decide. as I wrote, it can be anyone, a new character as well.
for me its "major" route, so it means, the major want to share Jessica with another dude.
maybe because he want to show off, or maybe he need that dude to sign a contract, or just want to corrupt Jessica.
I would prefer that the major is talking to someone, rich montherfucker, ugly as well and he know he like Jessica, maybe seen her. the major invite Jessica to an hotel, and blindfold her, and now the dude enter and they take turns to enjoy her, while Jessica believe its just the major having fun.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
At this point people just want meat inside her that's not Connor's lmao.
that because its about "corruption". its more hot if she cheats with some ugly bastard.
connor is vanilla. he already fucked her multiple times. theres no spice there.
and he's a "good guy" not a perv that want to fuck her silly.

also, Jessica is a strong girl, and knows what she wants.
its not the same as a shy, almost virgin GF with a horny husband. that would make Connor more interesting what he could do to "teach her".
that is why Connor for me its just vanilla and not interesting.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
So next update will have two sex scenes if I understand correctly.
Lesbian and Connor threesome?
no one knows exactly yet;
but surely there will be a lesbian scene with Heather, (since jessica was invited for Sunday night for dinner)
the possible threesome scene could be with Conner (if he is also brought to dinner) or with Cristhian (if stoper fulfills the requests of the fans)
the presence of other sex scenes in the update is not confirmed.

provided that the next update covers the whole day of Sunday 14

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
I don't think that Heather/Jess/Connor event will be in Heather's apartment. Heather is on a business trip on Saturday and she told Jess to be more assertive with her. If I'm remember correctly, off course. They didn't talk about place and Jess must take the initiative, so I think that it will be some restаurant...

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
that because its about "corruption". its more hot if she cheats with some ugly bastard.
connor is vanilla. he already fucked her multiple times. theres no spice there.
and he's a "good guy" not a perv that want to fuck her silly.

also, Jessica is a strong girl, and knows what she wants.
its not the same as a shy, almost virgin GF with a horny husband. that would make Connor more interesting what he could do to "teach her".
that is why Connor for me its just vanilla and not interesting.
Yes, because it's a game with a female protagonist, it's much hotter, you always follow the path of corruption or lesbians, which is also a great path, girls making out is always very good to watch.

I don't care much about Conner he is a goof I can have fun with him in future scenes but I will always look for other partners especially women will always be my number one option

I also have my favorite guys like Mr. Parker is Mayor I like David too. and for those who like Conner he will be fine he has a girl who has a crush on him and is soon Jessica's sister Laura so if you're going to ask me what I think about all of this Conner's motherfucker doesn't have much lucky to have a girl like Laura who is interested in him this is very evident and for me Jessica wins because if the two of them sit at the table and talk Conner can propose a swing relationship and let Jessica have fun with whoever she wants .
But that's just my guess. It's more fun if Jessica keeps playing with everyone without her boyfriend knowing any of this .:devilish:

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I don't think that Heather/Jess/Connor event will be in Heather's apartment. Heather is on a business trip on Saturday and she told Jess to be more assertive with her. If I'm remember correctly, off course. They didn't talk about place and Jess must take the initiative, so I think that it will be some restаurant...
It is very likely that it is. It can be nice knowing Heather well, she will certainly provoke Jessica a lot if it's really in a restaurant I hope it's full of people

Bacara

Aug 29, 2021
Heather fuck stranger infront of Jess already, so I assume that there will be third choice - lesbian, threesome with Connor, or voyeur/threesome with some random guy...
The only threesomes we'll get in this game involving Jessica will be all female or 2 females and Connor

Reactions: Ragnar7k

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
1.jpg

they don't actually talk about dinner or going home. but since Jessica is with Rosa in the morning, I assume it is either in the afternoon or in the evening; so it could be in another place as well. anyway heather is home alone, jessica could give her a surprise
:unsure:

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes