4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I swear I saw a spider crawl under your skirt, here let me get it for you
"Patient" you had a spider climbing up your skirt But don't worry, I already caught it, everything is resolved now you can continue with your work "Jessica ohh thank you so much you are such a cute gentleman I'll be back to see you again" :devilish:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Hey does anyone else remember Eve giving Jessica some advice for spying on Conner at the bachelor party at the stripper club I know this outfit isn't quite right for her because her boyfriend will recognize it quickly. But everyone here has a very good mind to describe what Jessica would look like and a strip outfit with a mask maybe. This is another art made by Coriolan
Jessica_night_scene.jpg

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
When i read: ¨trying to finish it by the end of the month˝, and ˝but i have some issues˝, the usual things stoper says when he is not going to make it on time, experience tells me no release this month either. :rolleyes:
The last update was in February so there's only four months left to start another new year looking this way is even weird because it went by really fast.

But the sad thing is that this may be the last update this year for us and I hope I'm wrong about that.
"And may we all be surprised with one more update after the beach event and meeting Rosa"
We had good times when the updates were three months Heck I know we're tired of knowing this but it's very sad how it has slowed down so much that it only gives us two updates a year.

I'm not judging the work of the (stoper)
I want to make it very clear we all know what an excellent VN developer he is, the only problem is the delayed updates but that always has a reason maybe?

Something personal or some specific part of the game that is giving various animations work. He/she has his/her personal life as well, like all of us here, I'm just disappointed to know that I won't live long enough to see the finished game
I hope this changes in the future is my greatest wish :(

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes