4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

Deepblume63

Jan 17, 2019
I see Parker as the worst part of this game. Never understood the "hot girl sleeping with old dude for no reason". I can see it in blackmail games, but outside of that, or the old dude being rich as shit, it's just completely unrealistic. Doing it with the fat Mayor or her boss makes more sense than the Parker crap.
I mean yeah it is discusting, but its a game, you can fantasize thats the point, i know maybe thats not your cup of tea but it is mine, and your right its so unrealistic thats why its so much hotter that way

Deepblume63

Jan 17, 2019
Duuude....IT'S TWO FU... YEARS. You really dont see that the dev is milking as much as he can? On my deathbed I will ask my grandkids if the game is finished and they will say "-No grandpa. It is not finished but you can see her ankle now... " . But enough with that stupid game (in my opinion at least) and let's enjoy this brilliant piece of work.
I can sense your anger friend, i was super excited to that game cause there so many nods and eastereggs like bf1, doom, marvel characters etc, and i get the meme where sophia is just the living example of a prude woman who has 2 btw, and still acts like shes a virgin, the first part was ok the flirting to the mover guys, but at the long run its just obnuxious

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
Interesting that we will see 4 different branches for a single scene :unsure:
Well, I hope one of them is to go further with the lesbian tendencies because I sure as hell would pick that!
There is no doubt at all. Probably at least two of the branches will focus on that. Cheating lesbians or 'open couple looking for a 3rd' (or at least setting that kind of thing up).

I wonder what the other two could be tho. I suppose probably the cheating but not lesbian path (my favorite :devilish:) is one of them

So many naive ppl around here, no wonder some devs take advantages:whistle::whistle::whistle:
I completely agree with the sentiment in general -- there are a lot of predatory or just straight lazy 'devs' out there, desperate or naive people who give way too much to them, and not enough people do or want to recognize this -- but i don't agree at all that this applies to Stoper. There's been no indication in the project itself that this is the case and communication is great, particularly on discord. He's also been in the 'business' for along time in the form of creating renders for other people's games. Dude's pretty much a professional.

The absolute worst we can say is that workflow on JOHN is disrupted by a side project and some people might prefer that not be the case. But that kind of complaint barely goes past nitpicking and it's not even completely clear how true it is to begin with.

Reactions: mehGusta

mexles21

Nov 17, 2018
I usually don't like ugly older men fucking a hot and young girl, but this Parker story is so well written and has so much teasing, that I'm waiting with anticipation to see how far Jessica will go with him. We already saw hj with the mechanic, so I guess we will see more with him.

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
I completely agree with the sentiment in general -- there are a lot of predatory or just straight lazy 'devs' out there, desperate or naive people who give way too much to them, and not enough people do or want to recognize this -- but i don't agree at all that this applies to Stoper. There's been no indication in the project itself that this is the case and communication is great, particularly on discord. He's also been in the 'business' for along time in the form of creating renders for other people's games. Dude's pretty much a professional.

The absolute worst we can say is that workflow on JOHN is disrupted by a side project and some people might prefer that not be the case. But that kind of complaint barely goes past nitpicking and it's not even completely clear how true it is to begin with.
yeah wanted to say something to that, too. but you have put that pretty well.

soooo ... guys: what versatile said

Bunta

May 6, 2018
I didn't understand how the updates of this game work, what will be released on the 25th? The continuation of the story or the current version only without being beta?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I didn't understand how the updates of this game work, what will be released on the 25th? The continuation of the story or the current version only without being beta?
It will be one scene with 4 variations.JOHN 0.15 actualy.

Reactions: Bunta

mexles21

Nov 17, 2018
If I understood correct, we're waiting for one scene more in this update but with 4 routes. Will this scene be only a lesbo scene? Because if that's the case, it's not my cup of tea and I'm waiting for no reason.Or there is a possibility for 3some?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes