4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

maximus_slayer

Dec 2, 2018
i

Development Blog #18

Soo... yeah, I'll be missing another deadline.

I sat down to write some outlines of the remaining images for Amanda, and came up with about 50 more images. This will bring the last part of the update to around 120, not counting the animation frames.

And I'm not making it by January 15th, like I planed to.

Not sure when I'll be ready. 5 days? 10 days? Something in that range.

It's becoming a pretty hot event though. Bare with me a little more.

Thanks for the support and the patience.[/QUOTE is this the role-play event??

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Development Blog #18

Soo... yeah, I'll be missing another deadline.

I sat down to write some outlines of the remaining images for Amanda, and came up with about 50 more images. This will bring the last part of the update to around 120, not counting the animation frames.

And I'm not making it by January 15th, like I planed to.

Not sure when I'll be ready. 5 days? 10 days? Something in that range.

It's becoming a pretty hot event though. Bare with me a little more.

Thanks for the support and the patience.
It seems I must replay the game.Don't know that Amanda.
Amanda is the mother of Jessica and Laura?

JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017
It's not overly huge, but there is a lot of branching. It can basically play in 4 different ways.
I like branching, but then again I don't. I like it because choices would actually matter, but I don't like it because I want to experience everything, thus I would have to have a few save files to be able to follow every route.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

umby

May 27, 2017
It's not overly huge, but there is a lot of branching. It can basically play in 4 different ways.
personally I really enjoyed the different angles of the photos, I hope they can be used in the future to see something more spicy.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I wonder if it's possible to add some fashion show in the game.With so many awesome girls that is golden opportunity.
Imagine something like this.

Maybe not in the main game but for JOAC.

Reactions: JasonJemodah

megacct

May 15, 2017
Was hoping the latest version would be finished this week, as I haven't played since 0.10.. but JOHN's a great game so it'll be worth the wait. :love:

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
2 months for the incomplete update, and then almost another month for the last scene (3 missed deadlines). Hummm!! it's starting to become great ;).

Reactions: aftvisajoke

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
@momojean , I can deliver quality, or I can deliver speed. Sadly, I can't do both. So far the people who support me appreciate the former. It happens to be what I enjoy as well.
Don't worry we are with you.
BTW did you have plans to add something for Valentine's day in 0.20?Even if the release is way later after 14 february.

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
@momojean , I can deliver quality, or I can deliver speed. Sadly, I can't do both. So far the people who support me appreciate the former. It happens to be what I enjoy as well.
Actually I don't mind 2 or 3 weeks delay. but it just reminded me a comment from you on another dev (champion in slow pace) where you were showing him how he could speed up rendering...etc. And I just thought you were faster than him. that's all!

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
2 months for the incomplete update, and then almost another month for the last scene (3 missed deadlines). Hummm!! it's starting to become great ;).
Yeah it's starting to become like a bad habit around them devs with them delays, and them excuses wuff wuff lame...

Reactions: momojean

aftvisajoke

Jun 6, 2017
The whole problem is that these devs can't keep the deadlines that they set for themselves. They should just stop setting deadlines since they become meaningless when they are repeatedly not met.

Reactions: mltw and satoshi36

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
Is every different way consequential? Like, we know the choice when they're seen having sex by a street vagrant is basically going down either the cuckolding or cheating route. Will these four ways be four different routes, or are they essentially cosmetic?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes