4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

Fusidrive

Feb 24, 2018
So I was just playing through the game for the first time and was following the walkthrough along with it. I saw every decision to be made listed in the walkthrough with its implications, but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Blayo

Dec 27, 2017
That is a neat idea. Does anyone know if that was already made in a different game, because I can't recall anything like it.

Flubberduck

Sep 14, 2018
Uhm - Yes, all the yes to this game and it's potential.

I was a little irked initially by the generic represenation of hotness that is the MC - but she grew on me - good stuff - can't wait for the Mr Parker scene ;)

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
Uhm - Yes, all the yes to this game and it's potential.

I was a little irked initially by the generic represenation of hotness that is the MC - but she grew on me - good stuff - can't wait for the Mr Parker scene ;)
Me to buddy i want to see the 2 routes with Mr Parker him dominating jessica and jessica dominating Mr Parker :)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Me to buddy i want to see the 2 routes with Mr Parker him dominating jessica and jessica dominating Mr Parker :)
He better be ready or dominatrix Jessica will make him have a heart attack:)
Any chance of party/stripper style scene like Loverboysusa? where we can choose how far Jessica will go with a stripper or even multiple strippers either in the open infront of a crowd or behind a towel for example.
Which game is that scene?

toxiccrackle

Jun 16, 2018
He better be ready or dominatrix Jessica will make him have a heart attack:)

Which game is that scene?
As far as I'm aware there's no game with a scene like that that's why I suggested it, the closest I've seen is 1 picture from a bachelorette party in the game Mythic Manor

Reactions: Blayo

大大啪啪

Nov 16, 2018
Walkthrough?
Day 2
-help Mr.Parker
-give him an eyefull
-when with Rosa scold the guy
Day 3
-move closer
My guess is you seduce the guy on day 2.This way Rosa will not be happy and Jessica won't get credits from her-so no article with her name.
Thank you for helping me solve the problem.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Development Blog #18

Soo... yeah, I'll be missing another deadline.

I sat down to write some outlines of the remaining images for Amanda, and came up with about 50 more images. This will bring the last part of the update to around 120, not counting the animation frames.

And I'm not making it by January 15th, like I planed to.

Not sure when I'll be ready. 5 days? 10 days? Something in that range.

It's becoming a pretty hot event though. Bare with me a little more.

Thanks for the support and the patience.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes