4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Thats a fucking awesome game!! after the disappointment caused by others game like "Where the heart is" or "A wife and a mother" etc...i hope Dev wont let us down. Thanks to the unidentified and lost friend who mentioned it on another post
If you come here from AWAM thread it might be me:)
BTW just finish PL 0.8,you maybe want to try this one too.
Anyway I wonder what will happen at the dinner?There is what 3 routes there now,right?
1.Jessica had sex with Heather.
2.Jessica ask Heather to show Conner how to do cunnilingus.
3.Swinging???
How many renders are released per update in this game?
Let see
0.01-434
0.05-691
0.10-931
0.15 -1118 don't forget it's beta before the full version,last beta we get 60 more renders and animation.This time we probaly will see at least twice more.

Reactions: Rahu

Rotumaru

Feb 13, 2018
Then, it's just the right moment to say, thank you.

But i'm going really slowly with that one, just a few scenes for now. I see the potential and I'd like to wait for a few more progress.

I don't want to ruin it with fast reading. Renders are incredible, and I must say the story is great too.

And Mr.Parker...I like that character

If you come here from AWAM thread it might be me:)
BTW just finish PL 0.8,you maybe want to try this one too.
Anyway I wonder what will happen at the dinner?There is what 3 routes there now,right?
1.Jessica had sex with Heather.
2.Jessica ask Heather to show Conner how to do cunnilingus.
3.Swinging???

Let see
0.01-434
0.05-691
0.10-931
0.15 -1118 don't forget it's beta before the full version,last beta we get 60 more renders and animation.This time we probaly will see at least twice more.

VulgarJoys

Nov 6, 2018
dundun, Actually, I'm talking about the news, not the final release. When to wait, whether the informer on weekdays and weekends. The author promised to do it, but I didn't see it. :(

Reactions: Bsheep922

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
@VulgarJoys He did? Didn't see that.

He did answer a question for the release yesterday though:
"Several more days. 15th at the very least. I'll make a dev blog post tomorrow with some details. "
(edit: if you are referring to that, 'tomorrow' isn't over yet)

Bunta

May 6, 2018
This game is perfect, my only criticism of it is that it should be possible to avoid some sex scenes, it would be more interesting if we could choose who Jessica would have sex with

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
This game is perfect, my only criticism of it is that it should be possible to avoid some sex scenes, it would be more interesting if we could choose who Jessica would have sex with
Hey at least Conner is likeable unlike 99% of the other boyfriends/husbands in these games.
And Jessica is not a nun like Sophia so of course she will have sex with him:)

Reactions: Bunta

umby

May 27, 2017
if I have framed the artist well, more time means more quality and maybe even a scene in more (I hope), certainly points a lot on these qualities otherwise it does not explain his game so horny ....

Reactions: petrenko8

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Development Blog #17

Hi, fellas. How's the new year treating you?

I'm still working on the last scene of the update. There are still quite a few renders to make, as well as animations (and those render painfully slow). You can expect a release by January 15th.

That being said, there will be no Apocalypse Chronicles release this month. With the delay of the update, there's just no time to work on it. Sorry to those who were expecting it.

I was also wondering if you are interested in seeing some details of the work process on the game's visuals. Nothing complex, since the whole thing is not that complex to begin with. Just a basic overview of the workflow, with some examples and whatnot. Let me know.

Have fun and thanks for the support.

p.s. The image above is from ZBrush, the program I use to fix issue with the characters and their clothes.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Too likeable, i almost don't wanna cheat on him, i see no reason, the dev needs to do something about that or i will feel guilty when so...
You can invite him for some fun with Heather.
Hey Spider-Man steal cheat with Black Cat:)
BTW did you read that sex story with the 3 Batgirls?

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
You can invite him for some fun with Heather.
Hey Spider-Man steal cheat with Black Cat:)
BTW did you read that sex story with the 3 Batgirls?
I meant cheating him with other men, i see no reason, the guy is a fuckin' Adonis and he's sweet and loves Jess, why would you cheat on him?!?!
No i did not read...

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Development Blog #17

Hi, fellas. How's the new year treating you?

I'm still working on the last scene of the update. There are still quite a few renders to make, as well as animations (and those render painfully slow). You can expect a release by January 15th.

That being said, there will be no Apocalypse Chronicles release this month. With the delay of the update, there's just no time to work on it. Sorry to those who were expecting it.

I was also wondering if you are interested in seeing some details of the work process on the game's visuals. Nothing complex, since the whole thing is not that complex to begin with. Just a basic overview of the workflow, with some examples and whatnot. Let me know.

Have fun and thanks for the support.

p.s. The image above is from ZBrush, the program I use to fix issue with the characters and their clothes.
You know she reminds me of Wanda Maximoff aka Scarlet Witch.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes