4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
And there you go, the reason that this game takes so long to make and why it looks so good...only someone that's dedicated would take the time to add those extra details through a program like Zbrush.

Too bad that no one here seems to know that he is probably one of the 2-3 other Devs who do this out of the 100+ games out there..take a good look and remember how someone genuinely interested in his work looks like, yet games like these seem to be overtaken by mediocre garbage that as long as they have the "incest" tag and some edgy teen as MC, people are willing to throw $25-40 a month as if it's the cure for cancer.

Gxzero

Aug 8, 2016
And there you go, the reason that this game takes so long to make and why it looks so good...only someone that's dedicated would take the time to add those extra details through a program like Zbrush.

Too bad that no one here seems to know that he is probably one of the 2-3 other Devs who do this out of the 100+ games out there..take a good look and remember how someone genuinely interested in his work looks like, yet games like these seem to be overtaken by mediocre garbage that as long as they have the "incest" tag and some edgy teen as MC, people are willing to throw $25-40 a month as if it's the cure for cancer.
Agreed completely. The sad reality is the fact that this dev gets paid less compared to WAY worse quality games.

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
Agreed completely. The sad reality is the fact that this dev gets paid less compared to WAY worse quality games.
i completely agree with u buddy finaly a dev that don't milk his patrons from his comment's on impure stoper know's how to do it right:D

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
Even better that we will have some great teeacher as Heather:)
don't know what would be the better outcome:
1.full blown threesome
2.conner watching heather
3.conner training on heather and then using this new learned talent on jessica
4.heather and conner team up on jessica

for now i feel like number 4.

what do you guys think?

Reactions: madbloke

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
1.full blown threesome

what do you guys think?
Don't forget that there is a path in which Heather will bring Christian.

Reactions: mehGusta

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
1.full blown threesome

what do you guys think?

why do u make it this hard damn:unsure: i want all 4 of them haha:p

Reactions: mehGusta

umby

May 27, 2017

do not exaggerate friend, the reason why it is so slow I assume it is tied only to the fact that it keeps us so that the work is done well. There are other developers who do very good projects in much less time but consider that some of them share work with others forming real teams. In your case I think it is alone or at most with the help for the dialogues so the development time is right and the program used has little influence on this.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes