4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Don't worry we are with you.
BTW did you have plans to add something for Valentine's day in 0.20?Even if the release is way later after 14 february.
I have no plants for it. It's April in the game, it would be weird to have Valentine's Day event :)

Actually I don't mind 2 or 3 weeks delay. but it just reminded me a comment from you on another dev (champion in slow pace) where you were showing him how he could speed up rendering...etc. And I just thought you were faster than him. that's all!
It's cool, I understand if you're disappointed. I too wish I could work faster.

Is every different way consequential? Like, we know the choice when they're seen having sex by a street vagrant is basically going down either the cuckolding or cheating route. Will these four ways be four different routes, or are they essentially cosmetic?
Not just cosmetic, but the back alley sex choice was not cosmetic either. In fact, one of the branches in this last event depends on that choice.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
It seems that the developer is giving us choices, so we can accept or reject certain characters, and accept or reject certain fetishes. The possibility exists that if the player rejects Heather as a partner for Jessica, all further lesbian activity will be proscribed in that path. Or just Heather. That would be up to the developer. I doubt that @stoper will come right out and tell us, though.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I have no plants for it. It's April in the game, it would be weird to have Valentine's Day event :)

It's cool, I understand if you're disappointed. I too wish I could work faster.

Not just cosmetic, but the back alley sex choice was not cosmetic either. In fact, one of the branches in this last event depends on that choice.
No problem.I hope she will go to buy some lingerie soon.Maybe invite Eve or Rosa?
another delay noooooooo.ok i can wait;).
Me too.Just playing one more game with female MC-The Red Room.Must say I am impressed.Another one like High Life that we will have long wait for the next update.
Last 5-6 months we get so many games with awesome renders.
Let's hope all the games will be finished.

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
Stop it guys. The dev is OK and the game is brilliant for now. Look at the renders.They are beautiful and for one scene alone uses over 40 renders. This takes time. Look at other games (sex scene = 10 frames). Let's presume that he missed the deadline only because he want's to deliver quality. Keep up the good work dev.
this game will be brilliant forever.

1ZeRat

Apr 19, 2018
this game will be brilliant forever.
Look at "A wife and Mother"... it started great (ok story, quality renders, etc), but turned in to a money grabbing scheme, with few updates and poor in content. And to top it all, the dev is kind of showing "the finger" to any suggestion (after two years, we havent seen the main protagonist naked). That is why I say brilliant for now.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Look at "A wife and Mother"... it started great (ok story, quality renders, etc), but turned in to a money grabbing scheme, with few updates and poor in content. And to top it all, the dev is kind of showing "the finger" to any suggestion (after two years, we havent seen the main protagonist naked). That is why I say brilliant for now.
You know it is possible that we will get the updates for JOHN,AWAM,High Life and Red Room in between 2-3 weeks:)And maybe MSN and Babysitter too:)

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
seriously? no matter delays we are getting a high quality game.
to set a release plan is important, that gives us motivation to work, sure, if you are perfectionist and while working on it you get new ideas or need to fix something or add something, you get delays. but the delays are there because dev want to make it perfect so we can enjoy a high quality game.
right now theres not a lot out there that screams high quality. I can count on 1 hand the games I really like and want to play.
even if some dev has fuckup in the past we can not blame all other devs for it.
sure, he can fuck with us, milk, laziness, hate us, its up to you to decide that.
I will decide by playing the game, how well its done, how much work is put into it and right now its high quality, that can change of course, but as long the result is good, I decide to trust the Dev, if theres delays theres a reason for it, and not some BS to fuck with me.

Reactions: LaPein and thedude

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
seriously? no matter delays we are getting a high quality game.
to set a release plan is important, that gives us motivation to work, sure, if you are perfectionist and while working on it you get new ideas or need to fix something or add something, you get delays. but the delays are there because dev want to make it perfect so we can enjoy a high quality game.
right now theres not a lot out there that screams high quality. I can count on 1 hand the games I really like and want to play.
even if some dev has fuckup in the past we can not blame all other devs for it.
sure, he can fuck with us, milk, laziness, hate us, its up to you to decide that.
I will decide by playing the game, how well its done, how much work is put into it and right now its high quality, that can change of course, but as long the result is good, I decide to trust the Dev, if theres delays theres a reason for it, and not some BS to fuck with me.
Wow you are lucky if you can count all the games in 1 hand.
I continue to find new ones that I like.Not to mention replaying old ones.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah, this genre, 3D+animation+good story+fetish I like,
sure, theres other "good games", but they lack animation or dont have the fetish I enjoy or the story is mediocre.
that is why I say 1 hand. I don't give 5/5 stars just because I like 1 girl. my ratings are:
1 star=good renders (animation) (½ star if good render but no animation)
1 star=good story/idea/plots
1 star=good english
1 star=gameplay
1 star=contain fetish I like
right now, even if its early, its a 5/5 game. not many reach that.

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
If you feel like this dev will abandon this game or start to milk his patrons (myself included), then just don't follow it anymore. Why put something negative in a thread of an amazing game? I would appreciate constructive criticism of the game, not undeserving criticism of the dev.

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
If you feel like this dev will abandon this game or start to milk his patrons (myself included), then just don't follow it anymore. Why put something negative in a thread of an amazing game? I would appreciate constructive criticism of the game, not undeserving criticism of the dev.
And i, we, some of us, maybe all of us would appreciate if you didn't tell us what to say or not, thanks...

1ZeRat

Apr 19, 2018
yeah , but the case in wife and mother is a case of slow corruption(real corruption) and the protogonist that is sophia parker is a mother of two kids being a loyal wife. so to make it realistic the developer is doing his work accordingly without lowering the quality of game. For example just compare the game "elena's life" with "wife and the mother" , which game do you like most ? i like wife and mother . i appreciate the work of lust and passion.:)
What i mean to say is that its always better to see the girl getting slowly corrupted rather than just offering herself to anyone.:)
Duuude....IT'S TWO FU... YEARS. You really dont see that the dev is milking as much as he can? On my deathbed I will ask my grandkids if the game is finished and they will say "-No grandpa. It is not finished but you can see her ankle now... " . But enough with that stupid game (in my opinion at least) and let's enjoy this brilliant piece of work.

NeoVlahos

Jun 17, 2017
A quote I found years ago, cant remember who it was:
"An unhappy man
Ridicules all he hears,
Makes fun of others, refusing
To see the faults in himself"?
:)
Have a nice day

Now to the game at hand please

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Nice conversation here.
Meanwhile I am listening some songs and eating icecream:)
-System Of A Down-Chop Suey
-Queen-Bohemian Rhapsody
-Nightwish-Nemo
-Gary Barlow-Open Road
-ABBA-Dancing Queens
-Adam Lambert-If I Had You
-Louisa Johnson-Best Behaviour

Reactions: Deepblume63

Deepblume63

Jan 17, 2019
Hey @stoper really love this game its a bummer that its still in process but I have experience waiting something amizing (Infinity War) and this in one i cannot wait to be completed, i hope that this game wont end up like AwifeAndmother cause that game was the biggest blue balls i had, im waiting for Mr.Parker content soon im gonna make a patreon just for you and Darkcookie just to see my fav adult game to be completed

btw i hope your not going to "Bedis-ing" the twist, cause you may know Bendis wanted Daredevil to be ronin but the fans already saw that coming and change it to the last second and say its clever, i really like if Conner is the vigillante like Matt and Karen situiation

Reactions: stoper
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes