4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
its funny and sad at the same time to see so many of you guys posting and posting and discussing about possible updates and content of a game which (sorry stoper...) barely gets updated and we don't even know when we will ever see the obviously teased big ntr paths.

but if it helps you get the time passed more quickly and heal the wounds some of you obviously feel to have for not getting any (i admit long awaited) updates: go on. maybe we can make a game out of all our stretched, repeating discussion till stoper finally decides to make sooner, bigger and more drastic updates.

SamYaya

Jul 5, 2022
its funny and sad at the same time to see so many of you guys posting and posting and discussing about possible updates and content of a game which (sorry stoper...) barely gets updated and we don't even know when we will ever see the obviously teased big ntr paths.

but if it helps you get the time passed more quickly and heal the wounds some of you obviously feel to have for not getting any (i admit long awaited) updates: go on. maybe we can make a game out of all our stretched, repeating discussion till stoper finally decides to make sooner, bigger and more drastic updates.
I fully agree with you, we are always dreaming of various hypotheses and scenes with our Jessica but the updates are always short and time consuming, so many will abandon the game this is the great truth, it is also because there are several new games being released with the same purpose but with faster updates

Reactions: Isabella69

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Well you have a good one. there more I don't think many will abandon the game just for that.

Ó ( stoper ) has its flaws like any game creator with many challenges I agree that the game is late but I see no reason to abandon it is a great game with a very attractive protagonist and the other characters that are also great in their roles is delays with updates I think this can be well studied and elaborated for the future to have faster updates I know it's not that simple but it's not that difficult to do with a good strategy. But of course if stoper is planning to fix the lags it's been having in the game

SamYaya

Jul 5, 2022
Let's brighten up this typical a little with fine art like this.
View attachment 1999720
Are made by tomyboy06
here they are Link

have fun I dream of a scene like that to see Jessica making an unexpected surprise for the Mayor :devilish:
it would certainly be a great scene but I prefer Mr. Birch for being my favorite in a next scene him getting Jessica drunk and then taking advantage of her situation would be hot :p

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes