4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I read some pages here why do a lot of people thinks that in this future update we will see some content with Mr Parker?
If its really true god damn its gonna be the best update ever!!
And in his last development blog Stoper said that he is having fun with the last scene of the update...
What do you think it is??
So excited !
There will be the beach event that we don't know what will happen but I really hope it's something spicy. It's the meeting with Rosa and her husband and Jessica will also be at Heather's house I really hope that Christian shows up at the exact moment that the two sexy girls are having sex and finally he will enjoy Jessica's sweet pussy like Conner did with his woman I think it's fair that he has the same fun that Conner had with Heather in this scene
day5_ev08-45ani-0a.jpg day5_ev08-92.jpg day5_ev08-90ani-08.jpg

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
I'm not used to rush things when I play games like JOHN, but since the dev's pace on delivering new releases are too slow, I didn't pursued the 'slow corruption' path with Parker. Any of you did it? There is something interesting in that so far?

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I'm not used to rush things when I play games like JOHN, but since the dev's pace on delivering new releases are too slow, I didn't pursued the 'slow corruption' path with Parker. Any of you did it? There is something interesting in that so far?
Yes, lots of teasing kisses and Jessica visits the Mr. Parker and there she gives him a blowjob and then more kisses their relationship is very good for me I think the future next scenes will be much more spicy

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
Yes, lots of teasing kisses and Jessica visits the Mr. Parker and there she gives him a blowjob and then more kisses their relationship is very good for me I think the future next scenes will be much more spicy
Oh, not that part. I saw on a walkthrough there is a path when Jessica doesn't go all in on Parker's lap (the usual path leads to the blowjob in last update), but she 'keeps his interest' and that maybe leads to some action after, like, I don't know, 2050 maybe :LOL:. I didn't follow that path and I became curious if anyone did.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Yes & hopefully that bathroom birthday boy from the restaurant,maybe he goes to that same school she was visiting the principle at & they will cross paths again
I'm waiting for that too but I have something to say is it that boy in the bathroom isn't Tommy's friend because that meeting at the restaurant was weird And because he was interested in Jessica right away I'm sure he recognized her from Tommy's pictures is that she was not the last scene between them he will appear again many will be surprised

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Oh, not that part. I saw on a walkthrough there is a path when Jessica doesn't go all in on Parker's lap (the usual path leads to the blowjob in last update), but she 'keeps his interest' and that maybe leads to some action after, like, I don't know, 2050 maybe :LOL:. I didn't follow that path and I became curious if anyone did.
:LUL: Ah I see I didn't use the step by step once lol because I've seen a lot of comments here about the scenes So I've got all this recorded in my head but depending on the choice Jessica is still interested in Mr. Parker hope we can all be alive to see the game finished with Jessica having fun in every possible route 2050 is a lot lol

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
No she deleted pics of herself off his phone but that’s not gonna stop a serial pervert from trying to get upskirts of girls and teachers at his school.
She just may have to discipline him with some smothering or facesitting. what a way to go out
Well remembered, I had forgotten about that but anything is possible like you said who guarantees a perverted stalker behind Jessica with several proofs that she is cheating on her boyfriend I'll give an example like that scene in Victor's workshop getting a handjob from Jessica I know he's a nice guy and won't tell anyone about it but I already thought about Jessica doing this kind of favor in exchange for information on a totally different guy who will take advantage of her and Jessica ends up being surprised with a well-crafted blackmail. Now it's up to us to dream about what those kinds of scenes would be like I don't know if it's possible for these kinds of things to happen with Jessica but it would be cool

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes