4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
the developer has indicated the end of the month as the release date; but there are still doubts
(y) So let's have faith that it will be at the end of the month because I already miss Jessica lol I really want to have fun with a Rosa but I know it won't be possible now because they don't know each other very well yet but it's a good start for the two of them to get to know each other better and maybe some teasing

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
:cry: I don't have so much faith, I think that in about 5 years this game will be abandoned at the pace it is, it's just a matter of time. I didn't want this because it's one of my favorite games but it's inevitable
In 5 more years,there will be sex scenes with at least 3 male characters,not counting Conner.
Same can't be said about a famous mother(and not a wife)

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I hope that some gloryhole content comes out in either this upcoming update or the next one, stoper did say there's ideas for it over 4 years ago so it must be getting close
For example a Glory Hole in your own work maybe Duncan or Jerry or even Mr. Birch to show up at this exact moment or some girl like Eve also because she is Jessica's rival and talking about her it would even be interesting for her to blackmail Jessica with some dirt from the sexy blonde who was caught red-handed with the boss or some companion would be a unique opportunity to Eve controlling Jessica and you will ask me why I think that I don't believe Eve Will be Jessica's friend because of the way she treats our dear blonde they may even get along well in some scenes but Eve will do anything to keep the your job even if it's blackmailing Jessica with something I don't know if it will be like that but that's what I think it's just my hypothesis.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I just want the bachelor party scene :( is that too much to ask? We probably won't see it for years.
:devilish: I don't think this scene will be anytime soon my friend, I also really want to see this bachelor party and Jessica sneaking out to participate in this event without Conner's knowledge lol I can even imagine the scene with her wearing a mask and the sexiest outfit stripper already used in a VN

Last edited:

cinosweiv

Oct 25, 2020
For example a Glory Hole in your own work maybe Duncan or Jerry or even Mr. Birch to show up at this exact moment or some girl like Eve also because she is Jessica's rival and talking about her it would even be interesting for her to blackmail Jessica with some dirt from the sexy blonde who was caught red-handed with the boss or some companion would be a unique opportunity to Eve controlling Jessica and you will ask me why I think that I don't believe Eve Will be Jessica's friend because of the way she treats our dear blonde they may even get along well in some scenes but Eve will do anything to keep the your job even if it's blackmailing Jessica with something I don't know if it will be like that but that's what I think it's just my hypothesis.
Don't forget Tommy.

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
I read some pages here why do a lot of people thinks that in this future update we will see some content with Mr Parker?
If its really true god damn its gonna be the best update ever!!
And in his last development blog Stoper said that he is having fun with the last scene of the update...
What do you think it is??
So excited !

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
I read some pages here why do a lot of people thinks that in this future update we will see some content with Mr Parker?
If its really true god damn its gonna be the best update ever!!
And in his last development blog Stoper said that he is having fun with the last scene of the update...
What do you think it is??
So excited !
I wish it was with that boy in her office. To me, their events are hotter.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes