4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I'll bet my entire bank account that it won't be out this month.
:( Oh my problem is that I already made a bet with some friends about this update coming out at the end of this month no wonder I'm looking forward to it releasing soon because I'm already scared lol if I lose it won't end well for me as they say oh Mr Omar will be tragic :cry::cry:

Holdem High

Feb 18, 2022
I see, it seems I have stumbled onto an ongoing meme :LOL:

Oh well, sadge :(

I just wish there was a good way for good devs to commercialize their work

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I don't know about this anymore, I understood very well when stoper gave his word that he would release it by the end of the month ;)

• Haha
Reactions: SamYaya

umby

May 27, 2017
View attachment 1984298

Hi, everyone.

I'm having fun with the last scene of the update. Probably more fun than I should have, going wild on environments and details. Which keeps me behind schedule, as usual. But hopefully that will translate to more fun for you when you play the game.

There's still one branch in the scene that I'm considering if I should add or not. It's always a hard choice between adding something that not many people will play, and skipping it for the sake of faster production speed. I guess I'll decide when I reach that point and see what day the calendar shows.

No beta versions this time, I'll release the update only when it's complete. I'm still aiming at that end of the month release target, but if I miss it, you know the drill - I'll send the links to the patrons from this month as each tier release happens.
Have fun, and thanks for the support.

-----
i'm just curious what jessica will wear here for the rest i have no expectations, usually short and insufficient update in my opinion.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
i'm just curious what jessica will wear here for the rest i have no expectations, usually short and insufficient update in my opinion.
Oh yeah that's something I always get thought about too. As at the beach event I really want to see Jessica with a very tight and revealing bikini hehe or even if I have dinner with Rosa and her family I hope to see Jessica with a very short skirt and no panties this will only make this event hotter Rosa won't even know Jessica will be pantyless and maybe someone at the table drops a fork or spoon no matter what lol :p

Last edited:

SamYaya

Jul 5, 2022
I had my expectations about this update and the game itself but now that we're almost at the end of this month I think it's better for me to wait a long 5 years and then I'll come back to see what's changed here. for those who are waiting for an update I just say one thing you are warriors I can't stand waiting any longer I'll look for other games but unfortunately I won't find it similar and good like this one :sleep:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
As this update will take a while I was replaying and I have to say that it is very satisfying to review some scenes I even imagine what it would be like in some specific scenes if I changed a choice and how it would be different and so on but it's just my imagination I'm kind of person who likes to imagine an original scene and put other choices to see what a different scenario would look like.
Screenshot_20220212-172829-1.jpg
Like this event of Jessica taking a shower afterwards have been beaten up by her ex school principal these scenes are always really hot no matter how many times I rewatch it will always be really good again seeing Jessica's sexy red ass is priceless :devilish::p

And I have to say that this is very good for those who want to stay away from the frustration with updates it helps a lot

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes