4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
Unfortunately, this will be the last update of the year.
As if. I could only wish a new release before 2023, but it is not clear. I tend to be more optimistic, but I have no habilities to solve the riddles inside the dev's usual speech. He was always like that?
Not that I'm complaining, since he doesn't owes anything to me, but I would not take for granted.

Reactions: Busted1201

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
As if. I could only wish a new release before 2023, but it is not clear. I tend to be more optimistic, but I have no habilities to solve the riddles inside the dev's usual speech. He was always like that?
Not that I'm complaining, since he doesn't owes anything to me, but I would not take for granted.
I would even dream of a new release this year But I know this won't be possible even if I build a time machine and make it happen sighs... I'm a little too optimistic this is something I have to change and I don't either nothing against Dev he is a great developer the only problem is the delayed updates like several games that also suffer from the same problem I don't know if stoper was like this before because I'm still new here but I think there are several members here who have been following him since I start to be able to answer that. for us ?

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
"Dead or alive" all we gonna have is an update where Connor bangs Jessica...:KEK:
Please not so many characters to have sexy and intimate moments i prefer lesbian scenes than fucking Conner again i know he is very important in the game but i'm tired of him i prefer Jessica giving another guy blowjob than another scene with the boyfriend if that happens, you should change the name of the game for difficult news from Conner

roam;)

Jul 29, 2020
I would even dream of a new release this year But I know this won't be possible even if I build a time machine and make it happen sighs... I'm a little too optimistic this is something I have to change and I don't either nothing against Dev he is a great developer the only problem is the delayed updates like several games that also suffer from the same problem I don't know if stoper was like this before because I'm still new here but I think there are several members here who have been following him since I start to be able to answer that. for us ?
Same here been optimistic for all the updates n it just ruins your whole mood... after all of this I still feel hope that stoper will release something. Also seems the patrons have also given up the number of comments on the last post hasn't changed at all if I remember correctly during the last update it was increasing like crazy...

Reactions: SamYaya and Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Who will be return for this update?
Stoper : Of course Conner 90% the others 10%
I'm feeling it's going to be that way but at least something good will come out of it all let's get to know a little more about Rosa and her family and then have a little fun with Heather

stopper is always throwing us in the arms of Comer sigh.. :cry:

Harry White

Dec 20, 2018
Development Blog #107
1661697795176.png

Hi, everyone.
Only a few days remaining till the end of the month and I'm certain I won't make it with the update by then. I'm 50 or so images deep in the last scene, but there's more to do. And a couple of animations, these alone will take a week. I know you don't like hearing this, but it's how things are. At least the scene is good, I'm sure many will like it.
As always, I'll send a message with the update to the patrons from this month when each tier release happens. So if you don't want to support me next month, you can safely cancel your pledge, and just keep an eye on the patreon messages.
And moving on to people who don't botch up dead lines as badly as I do, anyone here excited about Artemis? It will be fun to experience a visit to the Moon with the tech we have nowadays, I'm sure there will be some nice live coverage. The Chinese mission sadly didn't make much of a news here in the West, I think there were just a couple of images. But NASA always has nice live streams of their missions, so it will be fun.
Well, that's it for now. Enjoy the space travel, and this wallpaper of someone's vacation being "interrupted by these pesky humans again" (4K upscales in the attachments). Stay safe and thanks for the support.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes