4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Repressed

Jun 19, 2022
Development Blog #107
View attachment 2010331

Hi, everyone.
Only a few days remaining till the end of the month and I'm certain I won't make it with the update by then. I'm 50 or so images deep in the last scene, but there's more to do. And a couple of animations, these alone will take a week. I know you don't like hearing this, but it's how things are. At least the scene is good, I'm sure many will like it.
As always, I'll send a message with the update to the patrons from this month when each tier release happens. So if you don't want to support me next month, you can safely cancel your pledge, and just keep an eye on the patreon messages.
And moving on to people who don't botch up dead lines as badly as I do, anyone here excited about Artemis? It will be fun to experience a visit to the Moon with the tech we have nowadays, I'm sure there will be some nice live coverage. The Chinese mission sadly didn't make much of a news here in the West, I think there were just a couple of images. But NASA always has nice live streams of their missions, so it will be fun.
Well, that's it for now. Enjoy the space travel, and this wallpaper of someone's vacation being "interrupted by these pesky humans again" (4K upscales in the attachments). Stay safe and thanks for the support.
Guys I think the update might not come this month. Just a hunch.

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
Development Blog #107
View attachment 2010331

Hi, everyone.
Only a few days remaining till the end of the month and I'm certain I won't make it with the update by then. I'm 50 or so images deep in the last scene, but there's more to do. And a couple of animations, these alone will take a week. I know you don't like hearing this, but it's how things are. At least the scene is good, I'm sure many will like it.
As always, I'll send a message with the update to the patrons from this month when each tier release happens. So if you don't want to support me next month, you can safely cancel your pledge, and just keep an eye on the patreon messages.
And moving on to people who don't botch up dead lines as badly as I do, anyone here excited about Artemis? It will be fun to experience a visit to the Moon with the tech we have nowadays, I'm sure there will be some nice live coverage. The Chinese mission sadly didn't make much of a news here in the West, I think there were just a couple of images. But NASA always has nice live streams of their missions, so it will be fun.
Well, that's it for now. Enjoy the space travel, and this wallpaper of someone's vacation being "interrupted by these pesky humans again" (4K upscales in the attachments). Stay safe and thanks for the support.
As sad at it is, I told you that.
I guess the update comes out Oktober.
He will never make animations in one week. It will take another month.

Anaskm07

Mar 14, 2020
Development Blog #107
View attachment 2010331

Hi, everyone.
Jessica O'Neil's Sad News:KEK:

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
If next update give us to see Jess getting Parker's tower right up the pussy, I don't care if it s released 1 week later...(i mean 1 week later than the end of august...not 1 week after the end of the year...)
:unsure: If you have a scene with Mr. Parker for sure this will give us emotional peace and also Jessica will get grandpa Parker's Eiffel tower in her pussy or an unexpected scene like anal but without penetration yet maybe one of Jessica's romantic interests the influence on the pleasure of anal sex I I bet my chips that the perfect girl to help Jessica with this is Heather :devilish:

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Development Blog #107
View attachment 2010331

Hi, everyone.
Dead or Alive

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
Imagine writing a dev log to announce you botched another deadline and you write more about a completely different game you don't even make, than your own game. :KEK:

Still sucks though obv. I'm not closely following this game, but Blake content (if there is any in the next update) is always welcome.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes