4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Oh wow, I'm shocked!

I'm repeating myself, but it was clear as day the second he mentioned to "hopefully release in July", then "Dead or Alive" in August, followed by "hopefully towards the end of August", and now he doesn't even dare say it's gonna be released in September. I've said it multiple times already, but it's gonna be either September or October, maybe even November.

His latest statement is pure disappointment, leaving his supporters with a very vague message nobody can do anything with while also changing the topic to something nobody really cares about. His statement about "50 renders into the scene" in combination with "1 week alone for animations" doesn't tell his supporters anything, as nobody knows how many renders this scene (which, by the way, he's saying for several months now that he's working on this one last scene/event, but now suddenly he's only 50 renders in?) is supposed to end up with. Judging by this statement, I'd say we're possibly looking at a October/November release. Ridiculous.

It is one thing to "botch" a deadline for a couple days here and there, but missing it for several months on every release is something entirely different. Every. Single. Time. And it's only getting worse, which again has nothing to do with just missing a deadline. If you're unable to deliver based on your own statements multiple times, you'd stop making these statements if you were to care about your supporters, not trying to mislead them. Now he's trying to play the victim card, telling his supporters to go support someone who might be able to keep their deadlines, which is nothing but a psychological trick to keep people around, trying to make himself look like the good guy so people are fooled into thinking it's all in good will. What stoper is doing here is a textbook milking strategy, and it works in almost every industry where there is a demand for your work.
Man this is a respectful comment you say everything I think and most congratulations here too. About the development of the game and the promises made by [stoper] that are always broken at the end of the month he says that it would be the 3rd release like this update that was scheduled this end of August and now had a drastic change as usual so I have to thank you because your comment represents me and says everything I think too ;)(y)

Alex_12

Feb 15, 2020
As you said, it could very well happen, but it depends a lot on the development, I have to say I didn't expect these scenes with Mayor so soon But I'm glad it happened it's one of the best scenes in the game in my opinion.

One scene I really liked was the meeting between Jessica and Mr. Parker in grandpa's trailer is very memorable there are times I play it again just to see it again But for me the best scene on the corruption route is between Jessica and Mayor this scene between the two will stay in my head forever it's hard find quality scenes like this. look how sexy
View attachment 2011281 View attachment 2011282 View attachment 2011283 View attachment 2011284
View attachment 2011286 View attachment 2011287
It's to close with a flourish o Mayor licking the juices from Jessica's pussy man that was so hot :devilish:
Can u share more of Mayor and Jessica's pics??????

Can you please share more pics of the Mayor and Jessica

Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Can u share more of Mayor and Jessica's pics??????

Can you please share more pics of the Mayor and Jessica
It will be a pleasure here are some more
day8_ev06-17.jpg day8_ev06-32c.jpg day8_ev06-32cmpov.jpg
Unfortunately we don't have many spicy scenes with Mayor in the game but we have very good Fan arts these are one of them
1347170_Jessica_Mayor_balcony_sex-1-1.jpg 1052775_Jessica_Mr_Mayor-2.jpg
1833880_Jessica_Mr_Mayor_sex.jpg 1798106_Jessica_Mayor_pool.jpg
I'll leave the link here where you can enjoy all Jessica's fan arts Link have a good time

umby

May 27, 2017
Development Blog #107
View attachment 2010331

Hi, everyone.
Only a few days remaining till the end of the month and I'm certain I won't make it with the update by then. I'm 50 or so images deep in the last scene, but there's more to do. And a couple of animations, these alone will take a week. I know you don't like hearing this, but it's how things are. At least the scene is good, I'm sure many will like it.
As always, I'll send a message with the update to the patrons from this month when each tier release happens. So if you don't want to support me next month, you can safely cancel your pledge, and just keep an eye on the patreon messages.
And moving on to people who don't botch up dead lines as badly as I do, anyone here excited about Artemis? It will be fun to experience a visit to the Moon with the tech we have nowadays, I'm sure there will be some nice live coverage. The Chinese mission sadly didn't make much of a news here in the West, I think there were just a couple of images. But NASA always has nice live streams of their missions, so it will be fun.
Well, that's it for now. Enjoy the space travel, and this wallpaper of someone's vacation being "interrupted by these pesky humans again" (4K upscales in the attachments). Stay safe and thanks for the support.
worse and worse, beyond what he writes in the posts, the fact is a decline in work on the game.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Everything as expected, business as usual! This is a slow burn game, in terms of updates.
Connor is coming, no one else!
Yes of course it's to be expected Conner taking Jessica's pussy again as usual taking away the new events with Rosa and Heather in the next update

GridArt_20220616_191052566.png
Look at the difference between Conner and the others, it's already very clear who Jessica will have sex with again in this September update I've even gotten used to the straight scenes always being with him LoL :BootyTime:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I hope this is just rumors But if it's true I'll be sad I'll miss the additional bs :cry:

Reactions: SamYaya

iDNS

May 7, 2021
dead or alive? so thats means if stoper didnt finish the update by the end of this month it means his dead? sheeesssh

Reactions: the3m_dude
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes