4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I remembered a good series here lol that the director eats Jesse I think many here must remember is the Solar Opposites episode: Yumyulack and Jesse get in trouble at school lol

:LOL: I really want to see a scene like this we already had a really good one with Jessica as cheerleader But it would be cool to see her being eaten at the director's table having her clothes torn and her ass penetrated by the horny old man's tongue :p

rem3403

Oct 19, 2017
I remembered a good series here lol that the director eats Jesse I think many here must remember is the Solar Opposites episode: Yumyulack and Jesse get in trouble at school lol

:LOL: I really want to see a scene like this we already had a really good one with Jessica as cheerleader But it would be cool to see her being eaten at the director's table having her clothes torn and her ass penetrated by the horny old man's tongue :p
I agree, the cheerleader scene is the best one of the game so far in my opinion.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Yes of course it's to be expected Conner taking Jessica's pussy again as usual taking away the new events with Rosa and Heather in the next update

View attachment 2012656
Look at the difference between Conner and the others, it's already very clear who Jessica will have sex with again in this September update I've even gotten used to the straight scenes always being with him LoL :BootyTime:
Conner has to suffer an accident and go into coma God dammit :mad:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Conner has to suffer an accident and go into coma God dammit :mad:
Damn that was good lol but I have a much better way to get rid of Conner by delivering the shy little sister Laura this would be a good role for Jessica's sister as she has a crush on Conner but that depends a lot on the stoper if he there's something planned for her in future scenes I always think What will Laura's role be throughout the game by the way she's going to be important I have to say there are many ways to make her a village or a second protagonist in a future game Maybe but that leaves for another time :geek:

Now back to Laura She could easily steal Jessica's boyfriend from time to time behind her sister's back At some point in the game of course if there are any options in future updates this would be a good chance for Jessica to feel Rejected every time she tries to have some intimate time with her boyfriend But of course Jessica would wonder if it was time to move on with her future lovers advances because Jessica wouldn't always go too far this time would be different would she be prepared this time with the option of having sex with Christian/David/Mr. Parker/Mayor/School principal :devilish::p

getting back to the real world this will take a while.. by the way
to finally happen lol

Reactions: SamYaya
Jan 3, 2019
Just think about it, previously this developer provided an update almost every month, then every two months, and when there were more patrons, he decided to mow down under an incomprehensible person. he makes 150 pictures for 7-8 months and this is with a powerful pc, i.e. he exposes patrons as idiots and makes a bunch of promises that he easily does not fulfill, he also says in a message, if you want to unsubscribe, he does not put patrons in anything. It's not for nothing that I refused support, he is not worthy of it, for a mini update he also asks for money at a price comparable to an AAA game. Truly, until people get smarter, developers like this one will behave like pigs, obviously he is doing something else, and this project gives him extra money, and he understands that patrons are waiting for him 100-150 renderers and will wait, he doesn't care. In the inferno of this game and the developer.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes