4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
That's a good analysis but I think if the dev was more regular with his updates (eg. regularly pushing out updates, and not blueballing/delaying it) he could be seeing higher figures. Obviously leaks exist however you know that creators like DPC make 20-30k a month even despite all of the leaked versions, because quite a lot of users end up supporting them.

Not sure if he's pausing payouts on the Patreon, respect to him if so because a lot of people drop out when they're paying for nothing. At least an update per month is expected generally to retain patrons
There is barely any games with monthly updates.
Maybe you can count them on the fingers of your hands.Or even on one hand.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Stop supporting stoper…
With all due respect, it's not up to us to say that, everyone has their choice to spend their money as they think best, and that won't change anything in the development of the game, as stoper already said, whoever wants to stop supporting it is free to do.

I'm not supporting anyone I'm just saying that the same ones what support stoper won't change their mind just for comments like ours. :LOL:

Last edited:

despaireducer

Aug 15, 2019
I don't get the point of that, stoper has already mentioned he does not care about the money, plus being unsupportive will probably lead to abandoning of the game or even more delay as he would have to look for some jobs. Best thing to do is to just accept that every update takes 5-7 months of time.
Howdy Stoper? When the update is coming? Atleast next month?

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
An event with Rosa.
And at the end of the day-an event with Heather.
Good thing at least it will be great scenes like the beach part with Rosa I really hoped that something would finally happen between her and Jessica and lastly Heather has to be something very spicy is who knows sex :p

Reactions: Ragnar7k

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Reactions: SamYaya

SamYaya

Jul 5, 2022
It's already the first of September, how many days will it take to launch the game or will it only be at the end of September :unsure:

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes