4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
You're right, I should have put the Principal it would serve very well in a sexual scene with Jessica beating her ass for example and preparing her for good anal sex I think it's a dream of many here to see a scene like this no? :p
Man I'm glad to know I'm not the only one with these desires to see anal sex scenes with Jessica I'm obsessed with it for example the first time I saw these scenes I had no reaction :KEK:
day12_ev05-54.jpg day12_ev05-47povani-26.jpg day12_ev05-43.jpg day12_ev05-52mpov.jpg
day12_ev05-51.jpg
I have to say that this day I was so happy it felt like a kid got his first Christmas present but I was disappointed I thought that Jessica would finally be interested in anal sex and then try some toys at home or talk to Conner about trying to play with your little virgin hole But unfortunately it didn't happen sigh... :(:cry:

Damn it even brings tears to my eyes to remember lol but I was happy afterwards because it was a memorable scene and very hot to see

SamYaya

Jul 5, 2022
Man I'm glad to know I'm not the only one with these desires to see anal sex scenes with Jessica I'm obsessed with it for example the first time I saw these scenes I had no reaction :KEK:
View attachment 2019725 View attachment 2019726 View attachment 2019727 View attachment 2019728
View attachment 2019730
I have to say that this day I was so happy it felt like a kid got his first Christmas present but I was disappointed I thought that Jessica would finally be interested in anal sex and then try some toys at home or talk to Conner about trying to play with your little virgin hole But unfortunately it didn't happen sigh... :(:cry:

Damn it even brings tears to my eyes to remember lol but I was happy afterwards because it was a memorable scene and very hot to see
wow man i feel for you but i have to tell you something i have faith that soon your wish will come true and mine too now i know why you chose that name Ass fan
Nice name but I'm afraid of people with this fetish who are in love with butts I don't trust them very much lol because besides you really like female ass you can feel the same horny for male ass and mine could be the next one in Mira :ROFLMAO:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
wow man i feel for you but i have to tell you something i have faith that soon your wish will come true and mine too now i know why you chose that name Ass fan
Nice name but I'm afraid of people with this fetish who are in love with butts I don't trust them very much lol because besides you really like female ass you can feel the same horny for male ass and mine could be the next one in Mira :ROFLMAO:
Who knows, huh? :devilish::p

Reactions: SamYaya

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
The NTR/Cuck route needs expansion
Unfortunately, it probably won't happen.:FacePalm:
View attachment 2023170
Sad reality for us lol Conner will have Jessica's pussy as usual but leaving that aside at least Heather will have one more chance with Jessica too :p:devilish:

until the first betrayal with penetration happens, finally until then we will have to settle for Jessica's fan arts having sex with other guys :BootyTime:

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
Who are the glasses twins dping her in your fan art photo(are they in the game)
I think it's fictional character but he resembles tommy
He's Tommy's twin brother, but with a different father, the difference is that one son belongs to the neighbor
These 4 pictures are "fan-art" that I made (the one on the top left being much older) :)

As for the two boys with the glasses....the one on the left is supposed to represent Tommy, but I didn't try to reproduce him exactly, as for the one on the right it's a lambda character that I created, a "nerd" supposed to be the friend of Tommy

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes