4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
I'm just amazed again at all the complaining - he did it again, no one is really surprised; many developers set a date and miss it. I will enjoy the game when it arrives and I'm sure the rest of us will also - for the most part - although one can hardly please everyone. Then the quibbling and complaining starts up again, just like last time I guess. It's kind of boring though. I see no point for the whining here, Stoper especially doesn't seem to care and I figure it will not bring the next update along any faster. I have not found any evidence that complaining or whining about deadlines and missed dates is having any positive effect on the development process - but it is sort of universal in just about every thread. As a species we are really doomed I think.
I see no point in whining about other people´s whining either.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I really want to see Jessica having sex with Mayor or Christian
I don't know if a sex scene with Jessica/Mayor will be possible at the moment maybe a blowjob or Jessica getting oral sex from the mayor but Christian maybe it can happen of course if he arrives earlier from his trip and also if he catching Jessica is Heather doing it sex then he will participate without a doubt

SamYaya

Jul 5, 2022
I don't know if a sex scene with Jessica/Mayor will be possible at the moment maybe a blowjob or Jessica getting oral sex from the mayor but Christian maybe it can happen of course if he arrives earlier from his trip and also if he catching Jessica is Heather doing it sex then he will participate without a doubt
So I'll be in the crowd for this to happen with the help of the hot Heather I'm absolutely sure she will be our hope for this happening

Reactions: Ragnar7k

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
So I'll be in the crowd for this to happen with the help of the hot Heather I'm absolutely sure she will be our hope for this happening
I see Heather as more than just a lover or an easy fuck over the course of the game she is one of my favorite redheads if not more

I love her I want to see many scenes between her and Jessica sharing other girls or maybe playing with Mr. Parker/Mayor/David And of course Tommy boy he'll be the main course in my game :coffee:

Christian too. It's one of my favorites for a good threesome with Jessica and Heather :devilish::p

Heather is important for Jessica's corruption in my opinion Heather is the best girl in the game after Jessica Rosa and Blake they are my favorites :love:

SamYaya

Jul 5, 2022
I see Heather as more than just a lover or an easy fuck over the course of the game she is one of my favorite redheads if not more

I love her I want to see many scenes between her and Jessica sharing other girls or maybe playing with Mr. Parker/Mayor/David And of course Tommy boy he'll be the main course in my game :coffee:

Christian too. It's one of my favorites for a good threesome with Jessica and Heather :devilish::p

Heather is important for Jessica's corruption in my opinion Heather is the best girl in the game after Jessica Rosa and Blake they are my favorites :love:
:unsure: I really like Rosa and Heather but I prefer Eve or Shani over Blake sorry to those who like her but the truth is that Blake really needs a good BBC like David then maybe she can have fun with Jessica at will lol :sneaky:

Reactions: Ass Fan
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes