4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
These 4 pictures are "fan-art" that I made (the one on the top left being much older) :)

As for the two boys with the glasses....the one on the left is supposed to represent Tommy, but I didn't try to reproduce him exactly, as for the one on the right it's a lambda character that I created, a "nerd" supposed to be the friend of Tommy
Ahh yes I understand it makes sense because Tommy is a nerd your friend should be a very similar one too It was pretty cool in my opinion Your Fan arts are very good that it looks like it's in the original game :coffee:

I would even dream of a scene like this happening between Jessica/Tommy and her friend a double penetration with the blonde would be perfect. :D

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I've been following stoper since it started, I don't understand what the problem is on its part announcing the fact that it only wants to make one update every year. rather than posting blogs saying it's almost ready every 12 months.
Wow man I'm glad to meet members who have been here a lot longer than I wanted to ask a question if it's not a bother? oh stoper in its first versions of Hard News released updates Every two months or it was just rumors.. or it was always like that even with delayed updates not that I'm complaining but it promotes a very big fear in me I don't want anything worse happen to the game you know :(

Reactions: SamYaya

umby

May 27, 2017
Wow man I'm glad to meet members who have been here a lot longer than I wanted to ask a question if it's not a bother? oh stoper in its first versions of Hard News released updates Every two months or it was just rumors.. or it was always like that even with delayed updates not that I'm complaining but it promotes a very big fear in me I don't want anything worse happen to the game you know :(
no they are absolutely not rumors, the first updates were in line with the other creators that is 2 or 3 months at the most. From the 0.20 update onwards it started first with a delay of months and now we have come to this point. He says it's because of the quality, but I absolutely don't believe it.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
no they are absolutely not rumors, the first updates were in line with the other creators that is 2 or 3 months at the most. From the 0.20 update onwards it started first with a delay of months and now we have come to this point. He says it's because of the quality, but I absolutely don't believe it.
I understand then it was true that there were updates Every two months or three wow it was good times what a shame that today the game is in a very different situation it's sad. I hope one day I can go back to how it was :D

But this part of the stoper saying that the cause of delays is the quality is hard to swallow because there are some games of almost the same level of quality that don't take that long to be released

But of course, there's a big difference in JOHN because it's an excellent game But in my opinion I don't think it's fair to blame the update only on the quality of the game for me the quality of the game is not the only one that can affect the updates anyway I want to thank you for clearing my doubts, thank you very much friend (y)

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
He says it's because of the quality, but I absolutely don't believe it.
No one believes it, the problem is the Patreon model which makes it easy for game devs to abuse it, we have seen it time and again with so many devs it's becoming almost comical. They start to earn a decent amount per month and realise they can just stall with almost no repercussions.

It's always the same excuses "The quality is not right, I have covid, my dog is sick, my sisters friends uncle is in hospital" etc etc

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
And you wanna hear something funny... it was a time when stoper was bashing L&P for his slowness in releasing updates... :KEK:
See post #1,256

"Yeah, I canceled my pledge. This is a very promising game, but not 30+ bucks per update promising.
The author needs to revise his workflow. The Ren'Py scripting can easily be done during the rendering process, even with placeholder images if necessary. And so can optimization (of the already finished renders) and translation."

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
And you wanna hear something funny... it was a time when stoper was bashing L&P for his slowness in releasing updates... :KEK:
See post #1,256

"Yeah, I canceled my pledge. This is a very promising game, but not 30+ bucks per update promising.
The author needs to revise his workflow. The Ren'Py scripting can easily be done during the rendering process, even with placeholder images if necessary. And so can optimization (of the already finished renders) and translation."
You are missing the fact that at that time L&P was doing 1 day for 3 months.I wonder what will be the comment for the situation right now-15 or 20% of a day for 3 months and probablly looking to 1 day for 17-18 monts.

Tennoujirex

Dec 26, 2021
You are missing the fact that at that time L&P was doing 1 day for 3 months.I wonder what will be the comment for the situation right now-15 or 20% of a day for 3 months and probablly looking to 1 day for 17-18 monts.
If stoper was criticizing L&P for 1 day in 3 months imagine how harsh everyone else should be on stoper for delivering 1 day in 7+ months. His silence on criticizing others after delaying his own game time and again says it all. So much arrogance and overconfidence didn't help in the end did it?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
If stoper was criticizing L&P for 1 day in 3 months imagine how harsh everyone else should be on stoper for delivering 1 day in 7+ months. His silence on criticizing others after delaying his own game time and again says it all. So much arrogance and overconfidence didn't help in the end did it?
Again that was more than 4 years ago.
Or you just decide to ignore that fact?

Tennoujirex

Dec 26, 2021
Again that was more than 4 years ago.
Or you just decide to ignore that fact?
So we should just ignore his unfair criticisms cause it was before his own delays? What kind of logic is that supposed to be? All it proves is that he believed he was the better developer at the time, dissing L&P's work and even going so far as to say that it shouldn't be supported, despite the fact that he had no knowledge of development at all. Judging by where he is now, he is a prime example of where arrogance can lead.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
See post #1,256

Man I have to thank this stoper comment made my eyes water from laughing so hard :KEK:

Damn this is very ironic who would say that stoper would be in this situation today is L&P is much better having releases faster than him Of course They are short content but at least they are being released that's what matters.. ;)

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
The fact is that Stoper does not keep his promises, so he is lying. In other forums, a shitstorm would have broken out by now that would last for days.
Nice to see that then also here there are people who then want to prove with statistics that all this is not so bad. While they show themselves totally uncompromising with other developers.
I think the statement of Stoper that he is not satisfied with the quality for something that does not quite meet the truth. I think his main problem is that he is burnt out.
I don't want to talk about "milking", Stoper is not that far, especially since he will continue to deliver updates, but he is approaching the limit.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The fact is that Stoper does not keep his promises, so he is lying. In other forums, a shitstorm would have broken out by now that would last for days.
Nice to see that then also here there are people who then want to prove with statistics that all this is not so bad. While they show themselves totally uncompromising with other developers.
I think the statement of Stoper that he is not satisfied with the quality for something that does not quite meet the truth. I think his main problem is that he is burnt out.
I don't want to talk about "milking", Stoper is not that far, especially since he will continue to deliver updates, but he is approaching the limit.
But he said it clear that he will give the update to the people who are paying either the month before the release or the month with the release.
And so far he always did that.I can't say same thing for other devs and promised deadlines.
Funny that you are talking here about milking and not even a single word about another dev that have a total of 5 updates for previous 2 years.
So we should just ignore his unfair criticisms cause it was before his own delays? What kind of logic is that supposed to be? All it proves is that he believed he was the better developer at the time, dissing L&P's work and even going so far as to say that it shouldn't be supported, despite the fact that he had no knowledge of development at all. Judging by where he is now, he is a prime example of where arrogance can lead.
Again that was more than 4 years ago.Was that a lie more than 4 years ago?No.
But you keep insisting that what he said so long ago is still valid.
Please show me a post from stoper from this year that he was still saying the same thing.
Not to mention the dev you are defending,also said some nasty things so many years ago,but it seems you just ignore them and only concentrate on stoper's words.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
But he said it clear that he will give the update to the people who are paying either the month before the release or the month with the release.
And so far he always did that.I can't say same thing for other devs and promised deadlines.
Funny that you are talking here about milking and not even a single word about another dev that have a total of 5 updates for previous 2 years.
I have already referred to another developer. But if I had been more explicit, the post would have been deleted.

Tennoujirex

Dec 26, 2021
Again that was more than 4 years ago.Was that a lie more than 4 years ago?No.
But you keep insisting that what he said so long ago is still valid.
Please show me a post from stoper from this year that he was still saying the same thing.
Not to mention the dev you are defending,also said some nasty things so many years ago,but it seems you just ignore them and only concentrate on stoper's words.
First and foremost, where do you see me defending L&P? In any of my responses, I have not said anything to defend him or his update schedule.
Second, I'm applying everything Stoper said about all that great workflow and development advice right back to the Stoper who said it back then. Since he was acting as if he knew everything and taking a stance of not supporting any game updates beyond a certain point, all of which makes his arrogance quite ironic today.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes