4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

umby

May 27, 2017
It's just so hard to do so, we have seen one man devs put out more quality content in less time working on 3D titles with much more complicated engines and mechanics, this guy is just working on a VN in renpy and it's not a very complicated one either.

Now don't get me wrong setting up scenes, animations and rendering etc takes time but it doesn't take this long, I have played around with it many times in the past just for fun and if you dedicate your time to it completely you should be able to churn out a lot of content in a couple of months and yet here we are what like 7 months later? LOL.
there is also to consider the aspect that does not even want to make a shred of probing in his patreon.

Reactions: Tennoujirex

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
1662487599964.png

Hi, all.

Well that Moon launch went just as well as my update release, eh? I think I may have jinxed it. Could've gone worse though, it could've exploded. Anyway, I remain optimistic. Glass half full :)

The last scene is becoming quite big, and there's more work to do. I haven't even made the animations yet. I'll let you know when the images are ready, and I'll give myself a few days after that to package and test everything without rushing it out.

Thanks for the support, and stay safe.

-------

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
View attachment 2028920

Hi, all.

Well that Moon launch went just as well as my update release, eh? I think I may have jinxed it. Could've gone worse though, it could've exploded. Anyway, I remain optimistic. Glass half full :)

The last scene is becoming quite big, and there's more work to do. I haven't even made the animations yet. I'll let you know when the images are ready, and I'll give myself a few days after that to package and test everything without rushing it out.

-------
Ahh yes the classic" big old last scene" lol

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
View attachment 2028920

Hi, all.

-------
Toast to his patrons
5F16CFA5-E69A-47C0-ABF1-1299DE8BD793.gif

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
View attachment 2028920

Hi, all.

-------
Not this Month :confused:

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes