4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Omiru0094

Jun 19, 2022
And still you are waiting and still you are playing and still you are hateing. It takes how much it takes. Don’t like it? Abandon your game urself but stop making marketing strategies, assumptions and so on! You don’t even know the person and you judge him. Grow up!

i enter here to see updates to see discussions on the game and 90% is about delivery time and oh how stoper is in one way or another and how much money he can make…Grow up!

Use your energy else were productively or if you want to spent it on the game do it like me…

I am a fan of the game, i am also waiting the release. Meanwhile, even made alternative scenarios: every story for each character (blake, heather, MrP and so on) or…did you noticed that car sex with Connor is after pool night with MrP. is a quite nice story if you mix the pictures and create an alternative when Jess is fucking Connor in the car thinking at the night before. Or being jealous on Rossa and MrP close relationship and get fucked hard and ass fingered by Connor at home..(kind of revendge sex).

Play and wait or at least stop hate and grow up.

chatonbrutal

May 3, 2021
And still you are waiting and still you are playing and still you are hateing. It takes how much it takes. Don’t like it? Abandon your game urself but stop making marketing strategies, assumptions and so on! You don’t even know the person and you judge him. Grow up!

i enter here to see updates to see discussions on the game and 90% is about delivery time and oh how stoper is in one way or another and how much money he can make…Grow up!

Use your energy else were productively or if you want to spent it on the game do it like me…

Play and wait or at least stop hate and grow up.
Shush.
b28.png

boostedanimal

Dec 19, 2017
Here's hoping that it is actually a sex scene with a different guy for once, cause if it's Conner again..that's about the only thing that can redeem this delay.
i think it's fairly obvious that this is exactly where it's going and it's quite smart of stoper, milk the cow as much as possible and once this update releases with the first proper B/G cheating scene with penetration people will jump on it like drug addicts and say how it's the best update ever and how it was worth the wait, ignoring that it took 4 years to get to this point, then he'll end up with even more patreons and proceed to do nothing for months again only to release 5 min gameplay update half a year later

Tennoujirex

Dec 26, 2021
i think it's fairly obvious that this is exactly where it's going and it's quite smart of stoper, milk the cow as much as possible and once this update releases with the first proper B/G cheating scene with penetration people will jump on it like drug addicts and say how it's the best update ever and how it was worth the wait, ignoring that it took 4 years to get to this point, then he'll end up with even more patreons and proceed to do nothing for months again only to release 5 min gameplay update half a year later
Even more important is that if this update has actual cheating sex with another male then stoper will need to include something similar or better in the future updates since from this point on the story will need to keep getting more hot and lewd for it to be more satisfying than before and show some actual progression, which again seems like something that's quite unachievable given the current state.

Reactions: jcgan and Ass Fan

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
View attachment 2028920

Hi, all.

Well that Moon launch went just as well as my update release, eh? I think I may have jinxed it. Could've gone worse though, it could've exploded. Anyway, I remain optimistic. Glass half full :)

The last scene is becoming quite big, and there's more work to do. I haven't even made the animations yet. I'll let you know when the images are ready, and I'll give myself a few days after that to package and test everything without rushing it out.

Thanks for the support, and stay safe.

-------
ummm this month? :unsure:

Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:unsure: If this update has sex on the slut route I believe it will be a threesome with Christian and Heather or it may happen that Heather takes Jessica on another date and there they meet another guy but who knows it will not be random this time.. :devilish::p

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I don't know about you anymore considering the glass of wine on the table Jessica is at someone's house or at your own house, who knows :unsure:

And we also know that after meeting up with Rosa's family and the beach event, she was going to visit a very special girl in her life, Heather so it's very likely that the two of them can go out to another club again or have a threesome right there. if Christian comes home early or it could happen that Heather invites the same guy who fucked her with Jessica watching

And we have to remember that Heather told the same guy that maybe they would meet again this would be the perfect opportunity. For Jessica to loosen up a little more and finally try a new cock in her pussy along with her best friend this sexy redhead she is our best chance for something to happen..with her close friends or her own husband :p

umby

May 27, 2017
View attachment 2028920

Hi, all.

Well that Moon launch went just as well as my update release, eh? I think I may have jinxed it. Could've gone worse though, it could've exploded. Anyway, I remain optimistic. Glass half full :)

The last scene is becoming quite big, and there's more work to do. I haven't even made the animations yet. I'll let you know when the images are ready, and I'll give myself a few days after that to package and test everything without rushing it out.

-------
I hate these mysterious photos

mitanc92

May 8, 2018
View attachment 2028920

Hi, all.

-------
Honestly, in my opinion this dev update is hella rude.. Just reading it makes me sympathize for the patrons..

"Hey guys, the Artemis mission is struggling lol... and so am I lol hehe... You know what, I haven't even done any animations for the mysteriously big final scene (which I will not even release in the alpha version anyways lmao).. I will give another update when the renders are ready and I will make an utterly lame joke using the artemis mission *again*. And you don't have to worry at all.. I will never ever rush this update.. Thanks for the support though hehe!"

Bro WTF? If making adult VNs is your profession and you get paid handsomely for it, atleast have the courtesy to be genuine and professional. Your patrons are not going to enjoy your lame jokes for not meeting deadlines.. smh.

xxxperv69

Jan 26, 2022
Hi all
I came to see how stoper was doing with his august update but maybe we should call it the second semester update...
I really hope it is as big ans as interesting as it is difficult to buckle up...

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Hi all
I came to see how stoper was doing with his august update but maybe we should call it the second semester update...
I really hope it is as big ans as interesting as it is difficult to buckle up...
That's all we can do... Hope.

Reactions: Ass Fan
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes