4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
First and foremost, where do you see me defending L&P? In any of my responses, I have not said anything to defend him or his update schedule.
Second, I'm applying everything Stoper said about all that great workflow and development advice right back to the Stoper who said it back then. Since he was acting as if he knew everything and taking a stance of not supporting any game updates beyond a certain point, all of which makes his arrogance quite ironic today.
Again that was almost 5 years ago.
You act like an opinion shown many years ago can't be change and remain the same today.
Even if there is no such confirmation from the dev.
Like when I said game X(BB for example)have pretty nice renders.But that was in 2017-2018
Right now I can say the game is looking average at best.

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
moving house
Yep seen that one a few times as well lol. Look at the end of the day I don't entirely blame the devs because it's up to the Patreons to stop supporting them when they pull this shit. If everyone cancelled their support it would force the devs hand but we all know many just subscribe to them and either forget or don't bother cancelling because the money means so little.

It's no wonder devs abuse the system because some are getting thousands per month and realise hey I can just do nothing for a couple of months make up some BS excuse and still get paid, basically free money.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:KEK: I think it's better to speak English here even if I understand
poco español :sneaky: I advise you to speak English

• Red Heart
Reactions: the3m_dude

umby

May 27, 2017
No one believes it, the problem is the Patreon model which makes it easy for game devs to abuse it, we have seen it time and again with so many devs it's becoming almost comical. They start to earn a decent amount per month and realise they can just stall with almost no repercussions.

It's always the same excuses "The quality is not right, I have covid, my dog is sick, my sisters friends uncle is in hospital" etc etc
let's try to imagine that stoper is right about the quality.

There are thousands of games out there that use an ingenious solution to try to stem the problem and it is very successful.

When you create a game of this type it is the protagonist who must absolutely be flawless in the realization, the other characters can also have less care.

Don't tell me there are bad games because they don't make perfect because I absolutely don't believe in them.

This is the advice I give him in the hope that he obviously wants to listen.

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
let's try to imagine that stoper is right about the quality.
It's just so hard to do so, we have seen one man devs put out more quality content in less time working on 3D titles with much more complicated engines and mechanics, this guy is just working on a VN in renpy and it's not a very complicated one either.

Now don't get me wrong setting up scenes, animations and rendering etc takes time but it doesn't take this long, I have played around with it many times in the past just for fun and if you dedicate your time to it completely you should be able to churn out a lot of content in a couple of months and yet here we are what like 7 months later? LOL.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
It's just so hard to do so, we have seen one man devs put out more quality content in less time working on 3D titles with much more complicated engines and mechanics, this guy is just working on a VN in renpy and it's not a very complicated one either.

Now don't get me wrong setting up scenes, animations and rendering etc takes time but it doesn't take this long, I have played around with it many times in the past just for fun and if you dedicate your time to it completely you should be able to churn out a lot of content in a couple of months and yet here we are what like 7 months later? LOL.
:unsure: Unfortunately yes I'll tell you a good truth I think stoper is not as motivated as before in the development of Hard News I hope I'm wrong but by the way I can be right on that too.

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
:unsure: Unfortunately yes I'll tell you a good truth I think stoper is not as motivated as before in the development of Hard News I hope I'm wrong but by the way I can be right on that too.
Yeah as I said before it's all down to the Patreon model, now this dev has a support base and is getting thousands per month he like many other devs figure why bother to work so hard when they can take their time and still get paid almost the same amount.

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
calm down guys. what definitely will happen:

- one update sometime this year
- more lesbian stuff
- maybe a bit more intense teasing with the males
F**k the lesbian stuff.
Lesbian sex is just touching / physical contact.
I want an alien invader in mouth and pu**y that
is causing animalistic involuntary reactions and convulsions.
At least teasing might save this update a bit.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I hope it's sex on Jessica and Heather's date if it's not going to be very frustrating.. but I'm sure it will be something very hot between the two of them who knows?
A beautiful trio :devilish::p

Reactions: Omiru0094
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes