4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
EVERY update is delayed you know that right? There has never been a time in which a delay has given us more content :KEK:
(y) Yeah I know lol I'm trying to be a little sarcastic since this typical is dead again :LUL:

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
If this is from the update
View attachment 2030144
Yeah, it seems that there are at least two men and Jessica.

I gave it more brightness to the glass reflection. We can see that's a room we haven't seen before, with a bar table. Probably there's someone else sit at our left, near to Jessica, but it's not clear, something looks like another human's leg but it could be other thing.

john 1662487599964.jpg

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

I gave it more brightness to the glass reflection. We can see that's a room we haven't seen before, with a bar table. Probably there's someone else sit at our left, near to Jessica, but it's not clear, something looks like another human's leg but it could be other thing.

View attachment 2031158
:unsure: Very interesting So it will be something similar to the meeting between Jessica/Mr. Parker is Jack or maybe they are the same guys if that's the case the first betrayal with penetration will definitely happen

Reactions: Ragnar7k

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
My two cents and my horrible attempt at using GIMP as if it were paint32.

I think you can pick out the 4 people that I can imagine in the reflection. What really led me to notice the figure in the pinkish outline was the legs/feet that are pointing in a different direction of the two figures facing away. To recap, my imagination. Female form bent over facing the left partially obscured by a "balloon?" Two tall figures facing away from the glass towards the bent female figure and the male figure(that they are mostly obscuring) directly under the same light as the female.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

I think you can pick out the 4 people that I can imagine in the reflection. What really led me to notice the figure in the pinkish outline was the legs/feet that are pointing in a different direction of the two figures facing away. To recap, my imagination. Female form bent over facing the left partially obscured by a "balloon?" Two tall figures facing away from the glass towards the bent female figure and the male figure(that they are mostly obscuring) directly under the same light as the female.

Yes, it's quite remarkable, there are two male figures and one female in Jessica's case, but then the question remains who will be these two boys accompanying Jessica "I still bet my chips on Mr. Parker is Jack" if you analyze well they have identical bodies

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
There will be four branches (I think) of the evening - one with Connor, with Connor and Heather, lesbian cheating with Heather and cheating with/without Heather and someone else...
Someone in Stoper's Patreon was asking about Mr. Parker in this update and by the Stoper's answer I got the impression that he will be involved!

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
There will be four branches (I think) of the evening - one with Connor, with Connor and Heather, lesbian cheating with Heather and cheating with/without Heather and someone else...
Someone in Stoper's Patreon was asking about Mr. Parker in this update and by the Stoper's answer I got the impression that he will be involved!
(y) Nice to know that there will be several paths then. I really look forward to the presence of Mr. Parker because in that case Jessica will get what she deserves a beautiful fuck :devilish:

Reactions: mephisto80

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
If this is from the update
View attachment 2030144

View attachment 2031351
ooooh finally, these are the posts I like to read, not the usual ones: it's late, milking, game is dead, abandoned etc.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019

in the end those people may simply be bar patrons who won't interfere with the scene. at this point it is almost confirmed that the event with Heather will be away from home. Stoper could reuse that part of the story he cut away from his last outing with blake and didn't like it (direct cheating)

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019

View attachment 2031351
Are those figures wearing all black boots?
and the same clothes with the same colors?
could it be the waiters?

Tennoujirex

Dec 26, 2021
ooooh finally, these are the posts I like to read, not the usual ones: it's late, milking, game is dead, abandoned etc.
You see, We'd all be talking a lot about what's to come, with various theories and discussions, if we had any idea what's going to happen in the upcoming update. Doesn't help much when stoper does not provide anything does it?

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes