4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

SamYaya

Jul 5, 2022
It is the Three waiters in a garage?
Hmm.. no I was wrong it's totally different from what I thought but the question remains what will happen in this scene Will Jessica be fucked finally or will it be meetings about work and the vigilant

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hmm.. no I was wrong it's totally different from what I thought but the question remains what will happen in this scene Will Jessica be fucked finally or will it be meetings about work and the vigilant
connor fucked her twice not that long ago.

SamYaya

Jul 5, 2022
connor fucked her twice not that long ago.
Well I'm not familiar with the events with Jessica's muggle husband to be honest the only sex scenes between the two of them I've seen was at the very beginning of the game that we're forced to give him a blowjob or fuck him but thanks for saying about that now i will always be on the lookout my main focus is on the lesbian route and the mayor

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well I'm not familiar with the events with Jessica's muggle husband to be honest the only sex scenes between the two of them I've seen was at the very beginning of the game that we're forced to give him a blowjob or fuck him but thanks for saying about that now i will always be on the lookout my main focus is on the lesbian route and the mayor
they had sex after mayor party (other path than mayor fingering her) and later when they had left restaurant.

• Sad
Reactions: SamYaya

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
yes but some deny that ever happening.
LoL they(The) better get used to it because unfortunately Connor has had Jessica's sweet pussy several times and it won't be the last time. :LOL:

Jokes aside, he is her boyfriend so depending on the choice of each one, Jessica will always have sex with Connor or a threesome more

Of course this depends on your choices with him and Jessica and the routes they are taking. :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: SamYaya and cxx

SamYaya

Jul 5, 2022
they had sex after mayor party (other path than mayor fingering her) and later when they had left restaurant.
Ahh yes I remember that part after meeting with the mayor and the other one there a senator forgot the name lol i avoided sex with Connor

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:unsure: Since we're into it, having sex with Connor offers some risk on the slut route or points in each sex scene I saw the step by step and I was a little confused :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
If I knew I would help but I never follow the husband's path.
I understand lol some don't like Connor's way anyway.
I'm just asking because I'm still in doubt about continuing to follow the husband's path and at the same time the wheel of corruption together I'm following the same path as a member I don't remember which page is there but he said he's doing it too "because of sex points" but I still don't understand how all this works I need to learn more about everything in the game

• Haha

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I'm just asking because I'm still in doubt about continuing to follow the husband's path and at the same time the wheel of corruption together I'm following the same path as a member I don't remember which page is there but he said he's doing it too "because of sex points" but I still don't understand how all this works I need to learn more about everything in the game
statistics are currently useless; they were inserted only in the future if they were necessary.
but at the moment we don't know if they will come in handy.

Reactions: Ass Fan and SamYaya

SamYaya

Jul 5, 2022
I didn't know about that so if we have sex with Connor we get points if that's the case I would have to play again I can't lose these points because that could be important later on I think

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
statistics are currently useless; they were inserted only in the future if they were necessary.
Ah yes, I understand, it's good to know about it because I don't have to worry so much anymore. it cost ;)

SamYaya

Jul 5, 2022
Phew so I'm not even going to care so much about it but thanks for clarifying I was already planning to play again here lol

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Phew so I'm not even going to care so much about it but thanks for clarifying I was already planning to play again here lol
well, in anticipation of the next update I suggest you play from the beginning anyway.
both to refresh your memory and to create some important savegames for the various paths.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes