4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
LoL they(The) better get used to it because unfortunately Connor has had Jessica's sweet pussy several times and it won't be the last time. :LOL:

Jokes aside, he is her boyfriend so depending on the choice of each one, Jessica will always have sex with Connor or a threesome more

Of course this depends on your choices with him and Jessica and the routes they are taking. :cool:
So far Conner can have sex with Jessica 11 times.Not bad at all for just 13 days.
And we are not even counting cunnilingus,handjob and blowjob scenes.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
So far Conner can have sex with Jessica 11 times.Not bad at all for just 13 days.
And we are not even counting cunnilingus,handjob and blowjob scenes.
13 days in the game and 11 chance for Connor to fuck Jessica he's definitely the stoper's favorite character :ROFLMAO:

And as you mentioned there are other scenes of him getting blowjob from Jessica with Blake and Heather and not to mention that the next update Connor will eat Jessica's pussy again that's it I have no doubt :BootyTime:

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
13 days in the game and 11 chance for Connor to fuck Jessica he's definitely the stoper's favorite character :ROFLMAO:

And as you mentioned there are other scenes of him getting blowjob from Jessica with Blake and Heather and not to mention that the next update Connor will eat Jessica's pussy again that's it I have no doubt :BootyTime:
I'm so excited for the Connor and Jessica scene!!

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
There is a good chance we will get more threesomes and even a foursome.
The foresome is quite obvious with Christian and Heather. The threesome (MMF) I see coming would be with Mr. Parker and his detective friend (I can't recall the name right now).

Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
There is a good chance we will get more threesomes and even a foursome.
Hopefully a trio would be awesome again or a quartet like you said. For example Connor still has that guilty feeling about having fucked Heather behind Christian's back I believe Connor will talk to Christian about this and some future and then propose the same with Jessica and Christian having sex

Reactions: Busted1201

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
The foresome is quite obvious with Christian and Heather. The threesome (MMF) I see coming would be with Mr. Parker and his detective friend (I can't recall the name right now).
Yes, I already said here that it is very likely to be with Mr. Parker is Jack by the images of the glass of wine the two boys looks a lot like Mr. Parker/Jack is perhaps more of a regular date and something else happens after that. with Jessica drunk we already know that she is not very good with drinks and will get very drunk too fast :LOL::p

Feb 5, 2020
And you're the expert? Sure it can take a lot of time but not all these months, according to the size of previous udpate. Unless he spends 2h or more to create and render an image, scrap it because he doesn't like it and start again, and with several images. He has no plan and it seems he scraps scenes multiple times during the development. He should plan better imo
would love to see your fan art and story coding.

• Angry
Reactions: Fio_012@@

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Yes, I already said here that it is very likely to be with Mr. Parker is Jack by the images of the glass of wine the two boys looks a lot like Mr. Parker/Jack is perhaps more of a regular date and something else happens after that. with Jessica drunk we already know that she is not very good with drinks and will get very drunk too fast :LOL::p
By the way where does that blurry image come from ?

Reactions: Ass Fan
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes