4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

grumpyoldcat

Apr 30, 2020
:eek: Guys what's going on with this game I'm sorry to say this but this game won't survive like 5 years from now. stoper is no longer in the same mood as before to finish this project
Or you could, I dunno, move on to something else? It really is okay to let go.

Me, I play bingo with all the obsessive posts of so many people who complain like their life depends on it about someone who doesn't owe them a damn thing on a pirating site. Great fun. :sneaky:

SamYaya

Jul 5, 2022
Or you could, I dunno, move on to something else? It really is okay to let go.

Me, I play bingo with all the obsessive posts of so many people who complain like their life depends on it about someone who doesn't owe them a damn thing on a pirating site. Great fun. :sneaky:
Yes I should let go and not care about the game anymore but I still like Hard News it's Jessica so it's going to be hard to stop playing even if updates take a while but you're wrong this is not just a pirate site it's more than that . I've already made a lot of friends here at F95zone it's a good site to make good friends ;)

• Haha
Reactions: pavlogrk

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Yes I should let go and not care about the game anymore but I still like Hard News it's Jessica so it's going to be hard to stop playing even if updates take a while but you're wrong this is not just a pirate site it's more than that . I've already made a lot of friends here at F95zone it's a good site to make good friends ;)
if you like the game, you should avoid useless posts.
saying that the game will be dead in 5 years doesn't help to complete it sooner.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I don't know if Stoper has a main job (though I think he has other sources of income), but it's on a hobby schedule at the moment.

From his patreon:
RELEASE SCHEDULE
The game is completely free. But there is a short delay between the patrons-only and the public releases. So basically, all the financial support is completely optional. If you don’t have the money, or think someone else deserves your support, you can wait several days and still enjoy (hopefully) each update of the game.
My goal is to have an update for Hard News every 2-3 months, with one of the bonus stories occasionally between the game updates. Although lately I haven't been able to keep up with that schedule. So if you want to support only for solid content, wait for a release and then jump in.
You don't say :4Head:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I think stoper has some work to (earn extra income) with this. I thought it was cool to mention this hobby. I even wonder what the game would be like nowadays if the stoper achieved his goals..

Like this schedule "My goal is to have an update to Hard News every 2-3 months," if he achieved that goal today maybe we'd be way too far at the events with Jessica :devilish: :p

Ah, I'm not complaining, I'm just guessing.. Because who knows, we might even have sex on the betrayal route. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: kkz186 and pavlogrk

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
It always gets a little crazy in this thread as an update (hopefully) approaches. Happens every time - Stoper is often late - so let's keep it down to a dull roar if possible. You know that Stoper will put out an update when he feels it's ready (we have little to do with this part) and not before.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes