4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Apparently this is his full time job and not a hobby, see post... #819
(y) Thank you for showing me seeing this expectation now I understand stoper works more or less in the game :unsure: for 30 hours a week, limiting the daily journey to 8 hours a day. now you can understand a little bit the delay of the updates and the delays I don't know if I calculated it right :)

Reactions: SamYaya

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
It always gets a little crazy in this thread as an update (hopefully) approaches. Happens every time - Stoper is often late - so let's keep it down to a dull roar if possible. You know that Stoper will put out an update when he feels it's ready (we have little to do with this part) and not before.
I don't even know if we can say that he's "late" anymore, because to be late you have to be on-time but he's never on-time. The updates just simply trickle out with no rhyme or reason, and his development blogs should be disregarded almost entirely because we already know he's "running behind". The assumption going forward is that the game will be incredibly lucky to get two updates next year.

SamYaya

Jul 5, 2022
But that doesn't justify all this delay I know the stoper has his own normal job or personal problems but he always goes back on his words is something that makes me angry for me he shouldn't even give a specific date because it kills the players' emotions like me

Reactions: mma456

SamYaya

Jul 5, 2022
Stoper was very specific "I'll release it dead or alive" and again we're here waiting for another delay now I wonder where are those members who say it's worth the wait??? I know it's a great game but damn

Reactions: RCC14 and mma456

digbickarmy

Nov 28, 2018
I'd be surprised if we see the update this month...I get that the game takes a lot of effort and with the type of quality he is providing its a time-consuming process But this "pattern" of delays is overplayed and used for one obvious reason. I'd be super pissed if were a supporter. Thankfully I never paid him dime so I will keep my bitching to a minimum.

SamYaya

Jul 5, 2022
me being a normal member it has crossed my mind to support stoper because he is a great game creator but the delays and all these problems have discouraged me and i wonder if i'm nervous so imagine who supports him must be pissed off for the delays :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: mma456

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Ealier I wondered if game is dead or alive.. now i wonder Dev is dead or alive.. he said he will release the update last month dead or alive..
guys we don't know but maybe when at least i think about it: maybe he has depression and motivation issues i could understand. or he has real life problems we just don't know of and we all know how annoying real life can be

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
guys we don't know but maybe when at least i think about it: maybe he has depression and motivation issues i could understand. or he has real life problems we just don't know of and we all know how annoying real life can be
Perhaps but he should say it, without giving details if it's too personal. Most people would understand, unless it's become a permanent state.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Perhaps but he should say it, without giving details if it's too personal. Most people would understand, unless it's become a permanent state.
Don't give him any ideas for the next development cycle. He's already been "burned out" during the last one. Now we're back to "working on that last scene which is becoming quite big" thing...several times over the past few months. I guess he could alternate between excuses, though.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes