4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Stoper is so talented I think instead of trying to milk this game he should finish it and move on to other projects like Paola! Would love to see part 2 of that game ❤
:love: I think so too. stoper should finish Hard News soon and then put his efforts back on Paola Mas at the rate he's here. I think it will take time for that to happen :(

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
It's not a game. Stoper is doing the illustrations for a story by Dante (?).
I'm not sure you can find it at the moment. I used to have it but that was ages ago!
Ah, I understand, I was wrong with Jessica's other zombie parallel game lol

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
It's not a game. Stoper is doing the illustrations for a story by Dante (?).
I'm not sure you can find it at the moment. I used to have it but that was ages ago!
I got it! Done. And... NO!!! Daz again !!! That 'Paola' doesn't even look Italian! She doesn't look like any nation in the West at all! She looks like another cheap plastic doll. We've been seeing them in every game for 10 years now. She looks WAY worse than Jessica!!!

Jan 3, 2019
I think there will be nothing good in the update. And there will be a lot of disappointment. I assume that there will be a sex scene with Conor again and some kind of light flirtation with a third person, either a girl or a guy. And the next update will be in March 2023, probably, and so on in a circle until the patrons leave, but they will not leave, because scientists have proven that there are a lot of idiots and they are ready to spend not even their own money)))

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I think there will be nothing good in the update. And there will be a lot of disappointment. I assume that there will be a sex scene with Conor again and some kind of light flirtation with a third person, either a girl or a guy. And the next update will be in March 2023, probably, and so on in a circle until the patrons leave, but they will not leave, because scientists have proven that there are a lot of idiots and they are ready to spend not even their own money)))
:unsure: Well, sex with o Connor will always be expected now the rest I won't say because no one knows what to expect from this update I just know that sex with Heather will at least have. I hope it's really hot and this time it has a cock strap :devilish::p

• Red Heart
Reactions: pavlogrk

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
You are wrong! There will be four branches of the evening event with Heather. Probably good route with Connor, lesbian cheating with Heather, threesome or foursome with Heather/Connor (and someone else) or threesome/foursome without Connor!

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
There will be first a scene with Rosa.
And after that someone mention 4 branches.
My guess
1.Sex with Conner
2.Sex with Heather
3.Threesome?
4.Foursome?

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
You are wrong! There will be four branches of the evening event with Heather. Probably good route with Connor, lesbian cheating with Heather, threesome or foursome with Heather/Connor (and someone else) or threesome/foursome without Connor!
I've been waiting for a long time for a trio of respect with Jessica/Christian/Heather but with Jessica getting fucked instead of Heather ;):coffee:
Or a quartet that would be something new and much better between the two couples

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
My guess
1.Sex with Conner
2.Sex with Heather
3.Threesome?
4.Foursome?
:love: The beautiful Rosa finally let's get to know there better I hope a lot so I know that nothing will happen maybe some teasing but it's a good start for future sexual advances with Rosa and who knows a good swing :p

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
swinging between couples would be amazing i am waiting for that too
:D(y) Who knows, we might see this happening sooner than expected with Heather's help Jessica would be more willing to follow her lead and together convince her boyfriends to have a special night between them in this and Connor would remember the intimate moment he had with Jessica it's Heather and I wouldn't be able to keep this secret anymore and I would confess to Christian that he had a threesome with Jessica and his girlfriend would be hilarious lol but we already know that Christian wouldn't mind because he has an open relationship with Heather and he already knows everything been going on between them but this would be an opportunity for Christian to get a taste of Jessica's pussy too.

Cetarin

Jun 12, 2018
My guess
1.Sex with Conner
2.Sex with Heather
3.Threesome?
4.Foursome?
Hoping for some action with Jessica, Heather, and Blake... Or at least Jessica and Blake where Jessica takes on the leading role that Heather had taken between the two of them.

Omiru0094

Jun 19, 2022
Stoper is so talented I think instead of trying to milk this game he should finish it and move on to other projects like Paola! Would love to see part 2 of that game ❤
Paola is stopped by the writer (Dantes) for over an year. So even if he continued with the girls revenge he will stop at a point due to lack of story.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes