4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
It takes way too long even for Stoper.
Not really. He's delaying updates for about 2-3 months every single time for the past ~2 years, more or less. His first deadline was in July, so expecting a September/October release is almost normal at this point. What's not normal on the other hand, is that stoper keeps misleading his supporters by knowingly announcing false or fake deadlines. Nobody can tell me that he didn't already know way back in July that he wouldn't be able to make a July or even August release, and we're already in the second half of September by now. That's shady business practice to say the least.

Last edited:

anomkarsa

Jan 8, 2020
The year is 2062, i'm 70 years old. I'm late getting back from work at the Amazon Food Processing Center because Elon Musk's clone still hasn't figured out how to get his Hyperloop system to work properly. I crawl inside my coffin apartment and prepare a plate of nutricious protein paste that costs $100 a tube and I turn on my Google Glasses MK12 that has an Nvidia 9900 RTX mini card, an Intel 9090 custom cpu chip and 500 Petabytes of Ram.

I log onto f95zone and I see Jessica O'neill's Hard News has received an update to version 0.75. I download the update in seconds because I have Terabit internet that costs 75% of my paycheck. I pull down my elasticated bottoms and my synthetic cotton underwear. I start to get the old boy ready with a few strokes, I remember that my dick doesn't work anymore.

I turn over and go to sleep.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
The year is 2062, i'm 70 years old. I'm late getting back from work at the Amazon Food Processing Center because Elon Musk's clone still hasn't figured out how to get his Hyperloop system to work properly. I crawl inside my coffin apartment and prepare a plate of nutricious protein paste that costs $100 a tube and I turn on my Google Glasses MK12 that has an Nvidia 9900 RTX mini card, an Intel 9090 custom cpu chip and 500 Petabytes of Ram.

I log onto f95zone and I see Jessica O'neill's Hard News has received an update to version 0.75. I download the update in seconds because I have Terabit internet that costs 75% of my paycheck. I pull down my elasticated bottoms and my synthetic cotton underwear. I start to get the old boy ready with a few strokes, I remember that my dick doesn't work anymore.

I turn over and go to sleep.
LoL you were amazing man I'm dying of laughter but speaking the truth this can happen is the reality of many will not be able to masturbate because in about 50 years the game will continue the same way and the dick will be flaccid and soft :cry::LOL::ROFLMAO:

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes