4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Hello ladies and gentlemen there is something i dont understand and wanted to share it with you and hoping for a non-aggressive response LOL

Why instead of always postponing and giving us excuses, he couldn't have told us from the beginning that the next update would arrive in October?

I mean, in July he told us that he is giving everything so that the update arrives before August, then in August he tells us that he is doing everything so that we can play it before the end of the month. But it is with a huge surprise that he tells us at the end of the month that he has not succeeded and that the update is coming in September. We are at the end of September and no info coming from him.
If the game really arrives in October then I don't understand anything. BUT the worst part is that I can't understand why he has so many patrons...

I only follow and support a few developers on patreon and the good thing about them is that they answer me when i ask a question and when they say the game is coming out soon = the game is coming out soon.
So why is it not the same here? Is it so hard to respect what we say? But what about his patreons? Aren't they tired of seeing the game always pushed back?
It's as if, for example, you are subscribed to a television channel for football games but the program never works and you can only watch the matches in replay 3 months later.
Even the developer of AWAM keeps his promises better than him (well, not in terms of content but you got me hahaha) He could be honest with everyone instead of taking the world for a fool. But i dont know what his discord, and his patrons think about him if someone who belongs to this category can tell me more, i'll hear him with pleasure :D

I would like to understand what is going on with STOPER for real.. His game is one of the best I (and I think we) have played but the lack of information and the delay of the release makes it one of the most hated...

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Hello ladies and gentlemen there is something i dont understand and wanted to share it with you and hoping for a non-aggressive response LOL

Why instead of always postponing and giving us excuses, he couldn't have told us from the beginning that the next update would arrive in October?

I mean, in July he told us that he is giving everything so that the update arrives before August, then in August he tells us that he is doing everything so that we can play it before the end of the month. But it is with a huge surprise that he tells us at the end of the month that he has not succeeded and that the update is coming in September. We are at the end of September and no info coming from him.
If the game really arrives in October then I don't understand anything. BUT the worst part is that I can't understand why he has so many patrons...

I only follow and support a few developers on patreon and the good thing about them is that they answer me when i ask a question and when they say the game is coming out soon = the game is coming out soon.
So why is it not the same here? Is it so hard to respect what we say? But what about his patreons? Aren't they tired of seeing the game always pushed back?
It's as if, for example, you are subscribed to a television channel for football games but the program never works and you can only watch the matches in replay 3 months later.
Even the developer of AWAM keeps his promises better than him (well, not in terms of content but you got me hahaha) He could be honest with everyone instead of taking the world for a fool. But i dont know what his discord, and his patrons think about him if someone who belongs to this category can tell me more, i'll hear him with pleasure :D

I would like to understand what is going on with STOPER for real.. His game is one of the best I (and I think we) have played but the lack of information and the delay of the release makes it one of the most hated...
cyclical question asked several times. unfortunately it is his way of working. he doesn't have a specific plan or set design to follow. has planned what the events will be but not how they will take place. then he starts working on a scene and sees how it turns out, if he doesn't like it he starts over. you know when you start but not when you finish.

when the scenes are done, move on to the animations, even there you never know how I can come.
then has a collaborator who takes care of the script, so based on the dialogues other scenes can also be added.

this is his way of working, take it or leave it. let's be clear it's a system that I don't like and I don't agree with; has chosen the path "+ graphics and less content" unlike other games like Project Myriam where updates come out monthly but in terms of graphics and dialogue quality are light years behind stoper.

as for his supporters, on discord stoper he is present and communicates with them.

on the numeor of patreon I don't agree with you, they don't seem like many to me, about 600, even for me they are few for a game of this level.
if you think about MrJet's BARS it has 1000 supporters who have been waiting for + 1 year for the latest update.

and finally with L&P, he has too many supporters for how he behaves; for heaven's sake: the game deserves them all; but he as a person absolutely not.

Last edited:

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
I don't think he's lazy per se. My theory is that is giving himself an ultimatum since he's a natural procrastinator. It's likely that he's got a mild form of ADHD thus trouble sticking to a plan. That's also why he needed a side project early on. He can't focus on one thing for too long or he gets bored.

Reactions: Cedrog

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
petrenko8 Whats the meaning of your "facepalm" emoticon dude? If you have something to say just say it lmao. But i cliked on your profile and as it seems you are a stoper patron... Instead of talking and debating, you put emoticons.. it's cute
View attachment 2054926
Your words will always get disputed. That's how the world works. Only best thing to do is, ignore.

fihesog318

Jul 6, 2020
Any Song of Ice and Fire fans? It has been 11+ years since the last book. And the reason the last few seasons were bad and last season was horrific was because they ran out of books to base the TV show on. Creatives missing deadlines is the NORM. I work in technology and 90% of estimates are too low even though developers know they underestimate. This is life, friends.

1663710123784.png

Jan 3, 2019
Any Song of Ice and Fire fans? It has been 11+ years since the last book. And the reason the last few seasons were bad and last season was horrific was because they ran out of books to base the TV show on. Creatives missing deadlines is the NORM. I work in technology and 90% of estimates are too low even though developers know they underestimate. This is life, friends.

View attachment 2055279
Inappropriate comparison with this project. There is no book here, although there should be a script, there are constant excuses and blatant lies.

Reactions: mma456

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020

View attachment 2055279
This is off topic, but blaming the downfall of GOT on the lack of books is misguided. Yes, the lack of books didn't help, but there was still enough material available that a dedicated creative team could have written a compelling final three or four seasons. The real issue was that the show runners were simply tired of the show and wanted to wrap it up.

I feel very strongly about GOT. What a disaster those final seasons were.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
This is off topic, but blaming the downfall of GOT on the lack of books is misguided
Blaming the downfall of GOT on the lack of boobs isn't though. The number of tits per season went down after season 5 whereas the scenes with penises increased. With the topless snake the show had peaked long before they ran out of books. Not even Jessica's boobs would have changed that.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes