4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
This is off topic, but blaming the downfall of GOT on the lack of books is misguided. Yes, the lack of books didn't help, but there was still enough material available that a dedicated creative team could have written a compelling final three or four seasons. The real issue was that the show runners were simply tired of the show and wanted to wrap it up.

I feel very strongly about GOT. What a disaster those final seasons were.
Those last few motherfucking seasons made me regret watching and investing any time into the previous seasons. Still pissed off about that shit. Tweedle Dee and Dumb wanted to get it over with and go on to some star wars bullshit with disney next.

xxxperv69

Jan 26, 2022
That's quite the sum up of the situation. The release will be tomorrow but we will never be tomorrow, we are today, tomorrow will never be lived so we ll wait for a life time to live tomorrow never being able to do it...

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
While we waiting the update, you can try Call Girl Denise, similiar FMC personality with Jessica, with more actions. One of the ending we can see her newspaper's Boss.
Thanks for the recommendation, I'll give it a try.
Does it contain NTR? By which I mean almost blatant cheating, but not cuckoldry.
Like when a wife is banged behind closed doors while the man is on the other room doing chores, partially or fully oblivious.

Reactions: pavlogrk
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes