4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
"So the script and test is missing" Will this end of September be released or will we have to wait a little longer. :unsure:
I think you read that wrong, friend. What stoper meant in this message is that he will let people know once he's reached that point, not that he's "already" there. Doesn't look like a September release either if he can't give any estimates...or anything, really. Not that an estimate would mean much if it's coming from stoper anyway.

Images aren't ready, script (I'm assuming that's writing/translation/coding) isn't finished. Sounds like we're not even close to a release.

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I think you read that wrong, friend. What stoper meant in this message is that he will let people know once he's reached that point, not that he's "already" there. Doesn't look like a September release either if he can't give any estimates...or anything, really. Not that an estimate would mean much if it's coming from stoper anyway.

Images aren't ready, script (I'm assuming that's writing/translation/coding) isn't finished. Sounds like we're not even close to a release.
(y) Yes sorry for my mistake now that I paid more attention Thanks for correcting my friend. but it's good to know that stoper was going to let us know when everything is ready. I'm not going to lie, I was expecting a release this month but it looks like it will take a little longer. Anyway.. in that case, are we going to rule out a September release by the way? since o stoper can't give "any estimate" And thanks again for clarifying. I think now I'm going to play again oh Hard News I want to review some memorable scenes see you later ;):coffee:

Reactions: palmtrees89

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
8* months. The end of this month (September) will be total 8 months.
I think he can even get to 9 months maybe 10 if we lucky.
:confused: Yes Man I'm so sad about it, I don't even want to be discouraged anyone here.. With my frustration but unfortunately this can happen, right I've even lost the excitement I had but I still love the game and Jessica a lot :cry:

Reactions: Ragnar7k
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes