4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
You mean not giving any money and complaining works?
Doesn't matter, they tried the product they have a right to voice their thoughts on it and you should respect it instead of grumbling about it.

I went to a restaurant and was given a free steak. The Steak given was not cooked how I wanted it at all in fact it was raw, by your sides logic I have no right to complain about it being raw all because it was free.

boobthief

May 25, 2017
I guess if I dislike someone's food at a restaurant I can't complain because I'm not a chef.

The hell kind of mindset is this?
You can complain because you paid for the food.

If you paid and ordered something with the understanding that it would take a long time to arrive then complaining about how long you have waited is disingenuous.

If you didn't pay but sit in the restaurant complaining, insulting the chef and staff, and generally act like an entitled ass stating that you could do so much better because it's easy but for reasons you're not gonna then surely it is fair to judge you on your negative behaviour.

dkh8

Jan 4, 2019
The point is that most of the people are bitching for slow updates but none is paying for faster updates. Might also consider that developer could be not interested at all for a faster update rythme, its his work afterall so if you dont like it you can look around for another work (as I am guessing most of us do so). But the interesting thing (in my opinion) is that the more the bitching for slow updates means the more the liking of the game. Actually the game is so good that that an addiction is formed between the user/player and the game/developer, similar to other known addictions. We (as indivisuals) usually pay for our addictions, but in this case we want it (the game) served for free. Isnt that true?

sevensham

Dec 25, 2017
aiiiyaaaa ..... just be silent and wait ..... done? complaining also useless .... shout here shout there no use.... curse here and there is also the same.... so just wait... got update play .... no update late it be ... we not paying anything......

Cybersexist

Dec 28, 2018
So if I got the food for free and it was terrible I can't complain because it was free...
You are missing the Point! The free Food (Game) is great! You are complaining WHEN you will get the FREE Food...

And again: His Game is in the Top 5% of all Adult Games. Most of the Games are mediocre - at best! Even a lot of the better ones are getting abandoned after a while...

So we should be thankful that we´ll get this Amazing Quality Game - even at a slow Pace.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
IMHO:

I'm pretty sure that there is no much relation between faster update with more subscribers.
Except the fact to be able to by better equipment.
After that the quickness of the update come from alot of reasons and, I think, that the number of subscribers is one of the least important.

Before that:
- Level of quality in the renders
- Attentions to details for realism (pose, hair, cloths...)
- Complexity of the scenario / scripts
- Multiple branchs
- Work ethic
- Planifications of tasks
- motivation / inspiration

Reactions: RCC14 and sevensham

MestoTesto

Mar 15, 2021
First, learn what it means to make a promise. Either keep your promise or don't make any promises at all. But wait a minute please, it's his hobby not to stick to his word, he didn't do it on purpose.

Oh come on honey really? Okay, interesting hobby, I've never encountered it before. But my hobby is playing games for free and complaining. My biggest hobby is playing and complaining about the games of the developers who are famous for not keeping their word.

But wait, don't be mad at me, I didn't do it on purpose, it's just a hobby. But at least I didn't promise not to do them. :giggle:

umby

May 27, 2017
however as a creator it is quite bizarre.

I refuse to believe that he has not received any appetizing commission proposals but from what I see he systematically rejects them all.

Good for him.

MestoTesto

Mar 15, 2021
Just keep getting angry that other people don't share your cuck mentality.
On July 19, the developer said ''I was telling myself not to give release dates, because of how bad I've been in keeping them for the last year. But next month, dead or alive, I'm releasing the update.''

In the last sentence, he went beyond his promise and almost took an oath. In addition, some users wrote that those who do not pay do not have the right to complain.

Since I was very surprised by this great promise and some comments, I made a humorous comment by making an analogy. I don't think I deserve your insults for making such a comment on such a statement.

Even though I'm behind the keyboard, I don't insult anyone just because they don't think like me. This is the work of cowards.

The biggest cuck mentality is in those who try to defend the big unfulfilled vows as if there were no faults, just like you and you. If anyone is to be told, they are the cut that suits them.

If you are not bothered by the developer's lie that I will publish dead or alive, do not be bothered by the complaints of those who do not pay.

Also, I don't have such a hobby. As I said, it was a humorous approach. I would love to support all well-meaning developers as my financial situation allows.

Also, let's not forget that this site is a pirate site. Thanks to F95, many people can better decide which game to support or not.

Last edited:

alexalex246

Aug 3, 2017
I've been a big supporter of Stoper for a couple of years now, but I reckon after this update we won't see another.

I would be very surprised to discover he's still working on the game at the same rate as he used to, possibly doing contract work instead, or perhaps university? I can't see how he would support himself otherwise working on only this full time.

It's a shame, absolutely my favourite adult game, but I can't see it reaching completion.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes