4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
I personnaly don't see this game abandonned.
BUT it has a lot of things that play against it:

It is the first game of Stoper. So he is descovering things about what to do and not to do all along.

He is a perfectionnist and that's the main problem for speed update BUT a hugh advantage for the quality.

He decided to tell the story day by day. That's is aslo a big mistake (IMHO).
If you want to show "realisticly" a rightous woman falling to her unknown kinky/slutty side, this take weeks and months to happen, accumulating experiences after occasions, that fuel the "depravity" little by little so her mental doesn't brake and she embrasse it fully.
By rendering day by day and wanting to keep it realistic, it's going to take a lot of time.
At one point or he's going to be force to rush an act (and fans will rant for that - while fapping like crazy horny <name_ any_thing_here_that_suit_you>) or he will take forever.

All I wish is that he turn the tide to her derpavity soon so maybe the slutty and kinky scenes will fuel his inspiration and motivate him.

All to say that: I LOVE THIS FUCKING GAME GOD DAMN !!

PS: Oh and about the deadlines he gives... I just don't remember them. :p

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
IMHO:

I'm pretty sure that there is no much relation between faster update with more subscribers.
Except the fact to be able to by better equipment.
After that the quickness of the update come from alot of reasons and, I think, that the number of subscribers is one of the least important.

Before that:
- Level of quality in the renders
- Attentions to details for realism (pose, hair, cloths...)
- Complexity of the scenario / scripts
- Multiple branchs
- Work ethic
- Planifications of tasks
- motivation / inspiration
Yeah you are right.
Just because you are getting 10 times more money after the initial release,doesn't meant you will suddenly start to make the updates 10 times faster.Or for the same time but 10 times bigger.
Imagine same expectation for the dev that are making 1000 times more money.Are there really people that are believe it is even possible to work 1000 times faster?

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
On July 19, the developer said ''I was telling myself not to give release dates, because of how bad I've been in keeping them for the last year. But next month, dead or alive, I'm releasing the update.''

In the last sentence, he went beyond his promise and almost took an oath. In addition, some users wrote that those who do not pay do not have the right to complain.

Since I was very surprised by this great promise and some comments, I made a humorous comment by making an analogy. I don't think I deserve your insults for making such a comment on such a statement.

Even though I'm behind the keyboard, I don't insult anyone just because they don't think like me. This is the work of cowards.

The biggest cuck mentality is in those who try to defend the big unfulfilled vows as if there were no faults, just like you and you. If anyone is to be told, they are the cut that suits them.

If you are not bothered by the developer's lie that I will publish dead or alive, do not be bothered by the complaints of those who do not pay.

Also, I don't have such a hobby. As I said, it was a humorous approach. I would love to support all well-meaning developers as my financial situation allows.

Also, let's not forget that this site is a pirate site. Thanks to F95, many people can better decide which game to support or not.
well written.

i personally think that stoper wanted to do another game/VN (paoloa) which i personally wouldnt have been against at all but he wanted to prio it - like other devs already did and some want to do. supporters and fans got scared so most said "noooo no paola please only focus jessica first" but he personally didn't (or maybe still don't) have much interest in JOHN and since so many ppl didn't support him letting him focus (at least for some time) on another project he lost completely motivation and much interest and instead of having more time for JOHN now since most ppl didn't want him to focus on the other game/VN, he now has even less time (and maybe spends even less time cause of motivation/interest/energy) for JOHN.
I personally think if ppl would have been more supportive about the other Paola project, we maybe still wouldn't have more JOHN now, but we would have had at least more Paola till now. Like that we lost on both fronts. At least thats my point of view.

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
well written.

i personally think that stoper wanted to do another game/VN (paoloa) which i personally wouldnt have been against at all but he wanted to prio it - like other devs already did and some want to do. supporters and fans got scared so most said "noooo no paola please only focus jessica first" but he personally didn't (or maybe still don't) have much interest in JOHN and since so many ppl didn't support him letting him focus (at least for some time) on another project he lost completely motivation and much interest and instead of having more time for JOHN now since most ppl didn't want him to focus on the other game/VN, he now has even less time (and maybe spends even less time cause of motivation/interest/energy) for JOHN.
I personally think if ppl would have been more supportive about the other Paola project, we still wouldn't have more JOHN now, but we would have had at least more Poala till now. Like that we lost on both fronts. At least thats my point of view.
I thought he was doing “Paola” as a break from this game, so he wouldn’t burnout and run out of ideas for this game.
But I think I heard somewhere that Paola is on hold until he gets JOHN to where he wants it to go

MestoTesto

Mar 15, 2021
well written.

I personally think if ppl would have been more supportive about the other Paola project, we still wouldn't have more JOHN now, but we would have had at least more Poala till now. Like that we lost on both fronts. At least thats my point of view.
I didn't know about Paola. Thank you very much for valuable information. Thanks to you, I learned more about the subject.

Reactions: Pogo123

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
You are missing the Point! The free Food (Game) is great! You are complaining WHEN you will get the FREE Food...

And again: His Game is in the Top 5% of all Adult Games. Most of the Games are mediocre - at best! Even a lot of the better ones are getting abandoned after a while...

So we should be thankful that we´ll get this Amazing Quality Game - even at a slow Pace.
This comes off like “take his shit and like it”.

Yes the quality is great but regardless of paying or not people are allowed to complain about the speed of updates.

(This is not me disputing my overall thoughts on it, also not sure if my other reply went through so sending this just in case)

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I thought he was doing “Paola” as a break from this game, so he wouldn’t burnout and run out of ideas for this game.
But I think I heard somewhere that Paola is on hold until he gets JOHN to where he wants it to go
he started Paola primary cause he is a big fan of the author and he wanted to try something new as far as i know. as a break of JOHN tho and burnout? i don't know maybe you know more than i do here.

Of course its on hold cause many ppl said he should focus on JOHN first. And he agreed cause he didn't had much of another choice really except he would really give a sh*t about his supporter and fans opinions what he obviously doesn't do. I also think - even i think Paola is nice and a good idea, he should first go further in the story of JOHN first - that if ppl would have said "yeah stoper Poala is great if you want to do this first at the moment, do it!" he wouldn't put Paola on hold and would have released another chapter of this story already. Just my personal opinion tho.

Last edited:
Reactions: MestoTesto

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
I often complain about train delays in Romania. I like those trains, but they are always late damn! People ask me "why? You don't live in Romania, you'll never been there, you just look at pictures of trains on Flickr, you're not a customer". Well, I CAN complain because I like those trains, so I do complain. It's my right! I did not watch my buddies die face down in the muck so that this fucking train could been late...

Tennoujirex

Dec 26, 2021
Yeah you are right.
Just because you are getting 10 times more money after the initial release,doesn't meant you will suddenly start to make the updates 10 times faster.Or for the same time but 10 times bigger.
Imagine same expectation for the dev that are making 1000 times more money.Are there really people that are believe it is even possible to work 1000 times faster?
This statement is devoid of logic. We support any developer because of the content of his games and the update cycle. If a game is good and gets alot of support, literally no one who supports it does so because they want the updates to reflect the monetary value, rather they want what they paid for, the update cycle that they are familiar with and the content. So, if a developer is simply punctual and consistent with his updates and content, he will continue to receive support and goodwill from all.

fihesog318

Jul 6, 2020
I am sure most of you are kids but for adults with real jobs there are two annoying types of people you have to deal with at work: 1. the deadline misser and 2. the constant complainer. You learn to work around the deadline misser by other people picking up the slack and not relying on the deadlines you know that person will miss. It is annoying but manageable. But the constant complainer is cancer, nothing besides firing will stop this person from ruining a positive team dynamic. And for the children who will say, "are you saying you can never criticize?" You are outing yourself as a child who cannot tell the difference between criticism and constant complaining.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
This statement is devoid of logic. We support any developer because of the content of his games and the update cycle. If a game is good and gets alot of support, literally no one who supports it does so because they want the updates to reflect the monetary value, rather they want what they paid for, the update cycle that they are familiar with and the content. So, if a developer is simply punctual and consistent with his updates and content, he will continue to receive support and goodwill from all.
So you mean if I get 10 times more money I should work 10 times faster?Or 10 times more?
Sure thing-you probably expect Lionel Messi to score 1000 goals after his salary goes up.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Games make more money if they update quicker. Not the other way around. That doesn't mean getting more money = quicker updates. Those are unrelated things, unless the developer just has bad hardware. Which money can help buy. Other than that, money doesn't do much for update speed.

But this whole discussion is pointless. Stoper said he doesn't do this for money. Which I believe. And he also said he doesn't plan ahead much. Which I believe.

Updates aren't going to be quicker unless he changes his workflow. Which he doesn't want to do. He has talked about these things on here before.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
I am sure most of you are kids but for adults with real jobs there are two annoying types of people you have to deal with at work: 1. the deadline misser and 2. the constant complainer. You learn to work around the deadline misser by other people picking up the slack and not relying on the deadlines you know that person will miss. It is annoying but manageable. But the constant complainer is cancer, nothing besides firing will stop this person from ruining a positive team dynamic. And for the children who will say, "are you saying you can never criticize?" You are outing yourself as a child who cannot tell the difference between criticism and constant complaining.
Just say "Take his shit and like it" honestly.

And there's more types of people in a workplace then those two.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Exactly.

This and AWAM are two projects I'd like to support but I don't for reasons said before. Of course, that isn't saying they are on the same level in terms of the issues I have with them (I've been considering giving Stoper support actually but have been hit with the bills and other expenses the past two years).

I don't even have an issue with the current delay really, I was more annoyed by that whole thing with the last event/update.

What's really an annoyance is the people here who try to argue "You should have nothing to say since you don't give any money" and then the people who paint anything that's not positive as toxic negativity.

I don't know where you work but if someone misses the deadline multiple times then they will be fired. The worst reputation you can have at a workplace is someone who always misses deadlines because no one will want to work with you or hire you.

I know workplaces that put up with annoying people if they are incredibly good at their job. E.g. a salesman that is a prick but he outsells everyone for like triple the product. A company will keep that guy and drop the guy that misses deadline/misses quota.

fihesog318

Jul 6, 2020
I don't know where you work but if someone misses the deadline multiple times then they will be fired. The worst reputation you can have at a workplace is someone who always misses deadlines because no one will want to work with you or hire you.

I know workplaces that put up with annoying people if they are incredibly good at their job. E.g. a salesman that is a prick but he outsells everyone for like triple the product. A company will keep that guy and drop the guy that misses deadline/misses quota.
Stoper is that salesperson you describe who is creating a product triple the quality of most of his peers. The constant complainers on this site they create nothing but their negative constant whining. If you fire Stoper the high quality creator who misses deadlines then you are a poor manager

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes