4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i can wait for october
Do hope Christian is part of this event.

I'm all for lesbian content but with Heather I thinks she's had enough of Jess (for now) I think it's time for Christian to have his moment.

Also where mah boi Tom at?

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

i can wait for october
:love::love::love::love: Goddess Heather I'm looking forward to more moments like this I really hope it happens in the next update another wild sex between her and Jessica and maybe Christian will show up we all already know he'll have sex with Conner so it doesn't hurt to dream about something more :devilish:

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Do hope Christian is part of this event.

I'm all for lesbian content but with Heather I thinks she's had enough of Jess (for now) I think it's time for Christian to have his moment.

Also where mah boi Tom at?
:D(y) I love all the routes including my favorite of the girls but I also agree Heather has had enough of Jess it's time for Christian to take charge and have some fun with Jessica too. but if in the case there are more scenes with the wonderful redhead it will be more of a spectacle :p

Reactions: Bishop Robert

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
:love::love::love::love: Goddess Heather I'm looking forward to more moments like this I really hope it happens in the next update another wild sex between her and Jessica and maybe Christian will show up we all already know he'll have sex with Conner so it doesn't hurt to dream about something more :devilish:

don´t forget Milf rosa

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Because right now he is getting less than 2K after all taxes,Patreon and PayPal cut.If he was still living in Bulgaria,that amount of money is enough,but he is in Italy.
Has he moved to Italy? Net 2000 Euro per month after taxes (24.000 per year) is actually an above average income in Italy. A decent income if he is located in the south, not a very good one if he's living in Lombardy, for example. In Italy the cost of living varies greatly depending on the location.

Fuckito

May 17, 2022
At least (quick analyze maybe I made some mistakes)

day13dateBlakeConner:
menu:
"It's just a tease":
jump day13dateBlakeConnerCasual
"The offer is serious":
jump day13dateBlakeConnerFun

day13dateBlake:
if "d08blakeKiss" in choices:
jump day13dateBlakeOnly
else:
jump day13dateBlakeBoys
If I'm not mistaken, he was referring to the last scene in the upcoming release.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
You misunderstood the topic.
Stoper sais that one of the things what is taking him a lot of time to do is the different renders where he shows people undressing.

Regards
You know, I would agree that this might be problematic if stoper were to create 100 renders per day, which would probably take a day or two to render if your GPU is mediocre. A 3090ti for example can render big scenes in seconds, or minutes if there's alot of stuff going on in the scene.

Here's the thing: If stoper were to render that many scenes a day, he'd be able to release pretty large updates almost on a monthly basis. That's not happening though, so you can savely say that he's rendering a handful of scenes per day at most, which takes maybe an hour or two with a mediocre GPU to render.

ALL of these scenes can be rendered over night without stoper having to sit there infront of his computer. So even if he were to use 2x 3090ti's with NVlink, able to render even huge scenes in seconds, it wouldn't make any difference as every single one of those created scenes can be rendered over night without interfering his workflow, at all.

There's absolutely NO reason why a better GPU would save him time, except for maybe saving a second on booting up DAZ, or loading assets in or whatever. Stoper doesn't create 100 scenes a day, so his statement on Discord makes absolutely no sense unless he's actually rendering his scenes one after another during his workday, which would be nothing but a waste of time. And incase people come here saying "maybe he's redoing his renders and he's doing it this way to see if renders come out the way he wants them to be", no, you can preview your renders in DAZ before actually rendering them, so even if there was something he might be unhappy with, he could preview the render and rework it before pressing the "render scene" button in DAZ.

Just looking at his statement alone should make you raise an eyebrow. He doesn't know if he'll be able to increase his speed with a better GPU? Are you telling me stoper doesn't know if a better GPU reduces render times? Are you telling me stoper isn't aware of the fact that he can render over night without losing any time, better GPU or not? This whole statement is just him trying to entertain the waiting supporters, nothing more.

Ridiculous.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
You know, I would agree that this might be problematic if stoper were to create 100 renders per day, which would probably take a day or two to render if your GPU is mediocre. A 3090ti for example can render big scenes in seconds, or minutes if there's alot of stuff going on in the scene.

Here's the thing: If stoper were to render that many scenes a day, he'd be able to release pretty large updates almost on a monthly basis. That's not happening though, so you can savely say that he's rendering a handful of scenes per day at most, which takes maybe an hour or two with a mediocre GPU to render.

ALL of these scenes can be rendered over night without stoper having to sit there infront of his computer. So even if he were to use 2x 3090ti's with NVlink, able to render even huge scenes in seconds, it wouldn't make any difference as every single one of those created scenes can be rendered over night without interfering his workflow, at all.

There's absolutely NO reason why a better GPU would save him time, except for maybe saving a second on booting up DAZ, or loading assets in or whatever. Stoper doesn't create 100 scenes a day, so his statement on Discord makes absolutely no sense unless he's actually rendering his scenes one after another during his workday, which would be nothing but a waste of time. And incase people come here saying "maybe he's redoing his renders and he's doing it this way to see if renders come out the way he wants them to be", no, you can preview your renders in DAZ before actually rendering them, so even if there was something he might be unhappy with, he could preview the render and rework it before pressing the "render scene" button in DAZ.

Just looking at his statement alone should make you raise an eyebrow. He doesn't know if he'll be able to increase his speed with a better GPU? Are you telling me stoper doesn't know if a better GPU reduces render times? Are you telling me stoper isn't aware of the fact that he can render over night without losing any time, better GPU or not? This whole statement is just him trying to entertain the waiting supporters, nothing more.

Ridiculous.
I'm not here to argument about if it is ridiculous or not. I was simply relaying what Stoper said to #DIRTY Filthy Animal.

So rant all you want but don't put me as the source of it. :)

Reactions: 1879 and Ass Fan

wolverutto

Jul 17, 2017
Hello guys, I recently started JOHN and I immediately noticed that annoying window at the bottom where the text scrolls, is there a way to remove it or at least make it smaller? Thanks!

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes