4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
:unsure: I don't think it will be because we've already seen a lot of lesbian content in previous updates so now it will be more geared towards the Mr. Parker or Christian or maybe we'll see a date between Jessica and Heather with another random guy like this for example
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We have also seen a lot of Conner content and lesbian content, yet even though people complained about it many times, it did not stop stoper to have both in the last update. So i would not be surprised if he continues with it AGAIN.
I certainly am fed up with both.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
We have also seen a lot of Conner content and lesbian content, yet even though people complained about it many times, it did not stop stoper to have both in the last update. So i would not be surprised if he continues with it AGAIN.
With a choice from 3 possible routes,it will be a huge surprsie if we don't get Jessica/Conner and Jessica/Heather as 2 of the scenes.Like seriously what other characters realistically we can expect to fill 3 whole events?
Christian was not suppose to be there and the only other,we made big progress is mr. Parker.

Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:HideThePain: I didn't even want to But talking about it because I'm always disappointed but since you brought it up I think this is nothing new everyone here already knows that Conner will appear in every sex scene with Jessica it's quite remarkable that he is the stoper's favorite male protagonist so he'll show up but we'll still have the choices that's what makes me happy cause i'm not gonna fuck that bastard again i've had enough of him

I know some of you here might be tired of the lesbian route but I wouldn't mind seeing more content between Jessica and Heather this is one of my favorite parts of the game between the two so I'd be happy to see them again in action because maybe something might change in the next meeting between them an unexpected trio for example with another random guy fucking them both or maybe Christian himself :devilish:

But I would accept something new like Jessica walking on the beach alone after spending time with Rosa maybe Jessica might even bump into some familiar David/Victor/Jack or Mr. Parker or Jessica would end up finding a couple of random buff guys that she might be interested in as well. I don't know damn, there can be a lot of unexpected encounters on a beach for me it's way better than sex with Conner again

SamYaya

Jul 5, 2022
:HideThePain: I didn't even want to But talking about it because I'm always disappointed but since you brought it up I think this is nothing new everyone here already knows that Conner will appear in every sex scene with Jessica it's quite remarkable that he is the stoper's favorite male protagonist so he'll show up but we'll still have the choices that's what makes me happy cause i'm not gonna fuck that bastard again i've had enough of him

I know some of you here might be tired of the lesbian route but I wouldn't mind seeing more content between Jessica and Heather this is one of my favorite parts of the game between the two so I'd be happy to see them again in action because maybe something might change in the next meeting between them an unexpected trio for example with another random guy fucking them both or maybe Christian himself :devilish:

But I would accept something new like Jessica walking on the beach alone after spending time with Rosa maybe Jessica might even bump into some familiar David/Victor/Jack or Mr. Parker or Jessica would end up finding a couple of random buff guys that she might be interested in as well. I don't know damn, there can be a lot of unexpected encounters on a beach for me it's way better than sex with Conner again
I totally agree I for one am tired of always denying sex to conner hope this update is good with lots of teasing and sex with Jessica/Heather and Christian if possible

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Maybe Tommy can throw Connor to a shark like this
7863E914-01FC-42CE-ADC2-48E222915552.gif

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes