4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Hahahaha that bastard was really good lol conner is a lucky bastard for me to have a girlfriend as hot as Jessica I hope in 2023 we can see Jessica having sex with David Mr. Birch Tommy also has the school principal for me he and Mr. Parker along with O Mayor the three are the most forward to get to fuck Jessica soon
:sneaky:(y) I firmly believe that the first to have sex with Jessica will be Mr. Parker I already lost a bet but on this one I totally trust that I will get it right. :cool:

SamYaya

Jul 5, 2022
:sneaky:(y) I firmly believe that the first to have sex with Jessica will be Mr. Parker I already lost a bet but on this one I totally trust that I will get it right. :cool:
one it's hard to say who will have sex with Jessica first but if so I'll bet my chips on the chubby pervert Mayor Jessica has a huge crush on him if it wasn't for her she wouldn't have let him put his hand in her pussy and I wouldn't have imagined it either having sex with him instead of her boyfriend I remember Jessica's words very well like fuck me Mr Mayor enjoys inside me lol

• Haha
Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
one it's hard to say who will have sex with Jessica first but if so I'll bet my chips on the chubby pervert Mayor Jessica has a huge crush on him if it wasn't for her she wouldn't have let him put his hand in her pussy and I wouldn't have imagined it either having sex with him instead of her boyfriend I remember Jessica's words very well like fuck me Mr Mayor enjoys inside me lol
May the best win, the important thing is to kick Conner out of the picture

GRANDPA PARKER WILL MAKE IT

Reactions: lostsoul11111113

SamYaya

Jul 5, 2022
May the best win, the important thing is to kick Conner out of the picture

GRANDPA PARKER WILL MAKE IT
we have to ask the stoper to make o conner have an accident and stay at least two years without having sex hehe then yes we will solve this problem of Jessica being without and in that lead Jessica to seek this type of comfort in other places lol

• Haha
Reactions: Ass Fan and jcgan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
we have to ask the stoper to make o conner have an accident and stay at least two years without having sex hehe then yes we will solve this problem of Jessica being without and in that lead Jessica to seek this type of comfort in other places lol
:oops: Wow this was heavy but I highly doubt Stoper would do something like that even more with Conner

SamYaya

Jul 5, 2022
:oops: Wow this was heavy but I highly doubt Stoper would do something like that even more with Conner
it's sometimes I'm sinister and perverse even more when it comes to a character who doesn't like conner but from what I've seen I'm not the only one who thinks the same lol there are people who even want to throw him to the sharks

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
it's sometimes I'm sinister and perverse even more when it comes to a character who doesn't like conner but from what I've seen I'm not the only one who thinks the same lol there are people who even want to throw him to the sharks
I really noticed. But my revenge against Conner will be more pleasurable when Jessica's day comes to finally fuck another guy I'll make sure Conner is around like Jessica behind the door getting fucked hard meanwhile Conner will be on the other side it can be in several events like the bachelor party or Jessica dressing up as a strip and fucking someone afterwards :p:devilish::devilish:

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

SamYaya

Jul 5, 2022
I really noticed. But my revenge against Conner will be more pleasurable when Jessica's day comes to finally fuck another guy I'll make sure Conner is around like Jessica behind the door getting fucked hard meanwhile Conner will be on the other side it can be in several events like the bachelor party or Jessica dressing up as a strip and fucking someone afterwards :p:devilish::devilish:
something like that would be cool i have to say your revenge is way better way hotter but i have to ask you what this bachelor party event is i didnt know that

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
something like that would be cool i have to say your revenge is way better way hotter but i have to ask you what this bachelor party event is i didnt know that
Ahh yes it's a bachelor party that Conner was invited by some of his friends but the cool thing is Jessica finding out about a strip club card and So they talk about it I don't remember that part very well I'm sorry but here must have some members who have a better memory than mine to clarify you much better about it ;)

SamYaya

Jul 5, 2022
Ahh yes it's a bachelor party that Conner was invited by some of his friends but the cool thing is Jessica finding out about a strip club card and So they talk about it I don't remember that part very well I'm sorry but here must have some members who have a better memory than mine to clarify you much better about it ;)
it's ok but thanks for clarifying a little

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Can anyone here enlighten me more about this bachelor party I would be very grateful because I would love to see Jessica become a stripper and I don't want to miss this moment for anything
:D Soon someone will show up to take your doubts but I have to say it's just a hypothesis about Jessica a stripper will come I don't know if it's true or not But if it happens it won't be so soon it will take a long time. For us to be able to see Jessica in a stripper club to keep an eye on her boyfriend is having fun too, of course.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

SamYaya

Jul 5, 2022
:D Soon someone will show up to take your doubts but I have to say it's just a hypothesis about Jessica a stripper will come I don't know if it's true or not But if it happens it won't be so soon it will take a long time. For us to be able to see Jessica in a stripper club to keep an eye on her boyfriend is having fun too, of course.
man i hope this isn't just a hypothesis i hope this happens for real i was even excited to think of Jessica on a pole dance with that sexy ass of hers

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
man i hope this isn't just a hypothesis i hope this happens for real i was even excited to think of Jessica on a pole dance with that sexy ass of hers
:p:p:p Jessica would be the star of the night, a sideshow, maybe she would even be hired by the owner of the club hehe

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes