4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

BartPS

Oct 21, 2020
Conner and Christian and the bike mechanic guy and the car mechanic friend of Jessica's are all pretty good-looking speaking as a woman. The Mayor is fucking disgusting. Parker is way too old and the detective not much better. I like JOHN a lot because it's rare to find a game with a female PC that is just a normal person living a somewhat normal life. Most female PC games are written by men and have the woman getting raped and just no thank you.
Yes I guess I focused too much on the physical. And I agree that Christian and Parker are decent human beings. Christian and Heather provide a positive role model of an open relationship, for Jessica to explore or not. And Jessica initiates the flirtation with Parker, after catching him simply "appreciating" her figure. I'd also include the flirtation with Tommy the intern as mutually enjoyable.

What I find so sad about the rest of the m-f relationships is the transactional stereotyping. The mechanic, the mayor and the principal all use their position or the situation to extract sexual favours, and that, to me, makes them all fucking disgusting, regardless of physical appearance. And that Jessica is prepared to provide sexual favours to advance her career is another dated and degrading stereotype.

We might as well be playing a game glorifying the career of Harvey Weinstein!

Compare that with the joy of Jessica exploring the liberation of her own sexuality, then sometimes inviting her boyfriend to explore that with her.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Think people are just tired of seeing Conner scenes, and truth be told, he's had plenty.
(y) We were all tired of Conner it's time for Jessica to play with another guy like oh Christian

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Yes I guess I focused too much on the physical. And I agree that Christian and Parker are decent human beings. Christian and Heather provide a positive role model of an open relationship, for Jessica to explore or not. And Jessica initiates the flirtation with Parker, after catching him simply "appreciating" her figure. I'd also include the flirtation with Tommy the intern as mutually enjoyable.

What I find so sad about the rest of the m-f relationships is the transactional stereotyping. The mechanic, the mayor and the principal all use their position or the situation to extract sexual favours, and that, to me, makes them all fucking disgusting, regardless of physical appearance. And that Jessica is prepared to provide sexual favours to advance her career is another dated and degrading stereotype.

Compare that with the joy of Jessica exploring the liberation of her own sexuality, then sometimes inviting her boyfriend to explore that with her.
:love::love: I really liked your comment. Me not liking Conner but I would be fine with him is Jessica having an orgy between her friends Heather is Christian this amazing duo will be great in this role to develop an open relationship between Jessica and Conner

"Oh and remembering that Heather is already helping Jessica exploring her sexuality" That's where that swinging tag will come in with several new sexual experiences for both :devilish:

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016

Don't have anything to say about mechanic, told him to go fuck himself right away for being a cunt.
Mayor? Sure, a fine example of a disgusting human being, who certainly seem to be experienced in abusing his position. I cannot agree with you more here.

But principal? Not so much. Maybe I'm forgetting things, but I remember finding principal path hot, because Jessica was the one, who initiated the whole cheerleader thing, in fact it felt like she was going after her own hidden fetish more, that actually using the whole "deal" as a way to get the things she needs. Principal was surprised by her, if anything.

And I don't really see how in this case it's that stereotype you're talking about(talking about principle mostly).
She is good at what she does, she doesn't need to suck up to anyone or make some sort of "dirty deal" and has free will pretty much in any interaction she has through the game. If this was a fucking kinetic novel, boy would that be horrible, not having a choice in majority of what's possible in this story.

But yeah, markers taste different for everyone, so just to clarify, I'm not trying to start some shit here, simply felt like you're kinda wrong about one character there.

I'll replay the game soon-ish, the principal part that is, to see if I get the similar to mayor bad vibe or not.
I do remember one thing, that seemed uncomfortable to me in that path, though - a janitor being around the principal's office. Opens at least one path with bad vibes, blackmail and whatnot. Hopefully Stoper won't do that to those, who just want kinky Jessica roleplaying a "naive" schoolgirl.

BartPS

Oct 21, 2020
Don't have anything to say about mechanic, told him to go fuck himself right away for being a cunt.
Mayor? Sure, a fine example of a disgusting human being, who certainly seem to be experienced in abusing his position. I cannot agree with you more here.

But principal? Not so much. Maybe I'm forgetting things, but I remember finding principal path hot, because Jessica was the one, who initiated the whole cheerleader thing, in fact it felt like she was going after her own hidden fetish more, that actually using the whole "deal" as a way to get the things she needs. Principal was surprised by her, if anything.

And I don't really see how in this case it's that stereotype you're talking about(talking about principle mostly).
She is good at what she does, she doesn't need to suck up to anyone or make some sort of "dirty deal" and has free will pretty much in any interaction she has through the game. If this was a fucking kinetic novel, boy would that be horrible, not having a choice in majority of what's possible in this story.

But yeah, markers taste different for everyone, so just to clarify, I'm not trying to start some shit here, simply felt like you're kinda wrong about one character there.

I'll replay the game soon-ish, the principal part that is, to see if I get the similar to mayor bad vibe or not.
I do remember one thing, that seemed uncomfortable to me in that path, though - a janitor being around the principal's office. Opens at least one path with bad vibes, blackmail and whatnot. Hopefully Stoper won't do that to those, who just want kinky Jessica roleplaying a "naive" schoolgirl.
Well, you're sort of right about the Principal. Like you, it's a long time since I played that scene so I just checked; Jessica initiates the spanking bit but the Principal suggests the cheerleading uniform. I still find that whole situation a pretty sad stereotype though. She may well be a good journalist, but too often resorts to using her sexuality as a short-cut to success.

That is why I prefer her relationships with Christian, Heather, Mr Parker Tommy, and so on, where the flirtation and exploration is just that.

Bacara

Aug 29, 2021
:love::love: I really liked your comment. Me not liking Conner but I would be fine with him is Jessica having an orgy between her friends Heather is Christian this amazing duo will be great in this role to develop an open relationship between Jessica and Conner

"Oh and remembering that Heather is already helping Jessica exploring her sexuality" That's where that swinging tag will come in with several new sexual experiences for both :devilish:
It'll be Connor some lesbian scenes and some teasing that goes nowhere for the next update.

• Sad
Reactions: LaPein and kymico

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

You do realise that you are the one that choose the things to happen the way you describe it,right?
You can refuse HJ and forget about the mechanic.
You can forget about the mayor and the senator and instead have fun with Shanni.
You can also decide not to deal with the principal.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes