4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
8 months guys, 8 freaking months. Every update is taking more time, while not being any longer than the previous one. I really do not like to whine, but it is so difficult not to, 8 months is a really long time even for stoper's standards.
Worse, maybe after the launch there will be little content so what awaits us will have the event on the beach with Rosa and her family and another meeting with Heather but I hope it will be very long events

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
:HideThePain: I didn't even want to But talking about it because I'm always disappointed but since you brought it up I think this is nothing new everyone here already knows that Conner will appear in every sex scene with Jessica it's quite remarkable that he is the stoper's favorite male protagonist so he'll show up but we'll still have the choices that's what makes me happy cause i'm not gonna fuck that bastard again i've had enough of him

I know some of you here might be tired of the lesbian route but I wouldn't mind seeing more content between Jessica and Heather this is one of my favorite parts of the game between the two so I'd be happy to see them again in action because maybe something might change in the next meeting between them an unexpected trio for example with another random guy fucking them both or maybe Christian himself :devilish:

But I would accept something new like Jessica walking on the beach alone after spending time with Rosa maybe Jessica might even bump into some familiar David/Victor/Jack or Mr. Parker or Jessica would end up finding a couple of random buff guys that she might be interested in as well. I don't know damn, there can be a lot of unexpected encounters on a beach for me it's way better than sex with Conner again
If there has to be some lesbian content, than i would like to see Rosa or that french girl, Heather has been overdone, just like Conner.

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
8 months guys, 8 freaking months. Every update is taking more time, while not being any longer than the previous one. I really do not like to whine, but it is so difficult not to, 8 months is a really long time even for stoper's standards.
If his income from patreon dropped to more than a half he would speed up everything

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
If there has to be some lesbian content, than i would like to see Rosa or that french girl, Heather has been overdone, just like Conner.
I agree with Conner's part, with Heather I wouldn't mind having another spicy scene between her and Jessica but I would love a scene between Jessica/Eve this Frenchwoman is very beautiful but I don't think that will happen and not to mention that the two are rivals so it will be hard to see them having sex so soon anyway I think it's time for the stoper to give Christian a chance in this next update or even Mr. Parker again

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
OK thanks. Dude I wish there was a scene with Mayor because of the images from the last blogs it seems like the kind of place he likes to go
Well we know the cheating path is going to be updated, and it's definitely not going to be Tommy as confirmed by Stoper so my guess would be Parker.. but who knows the mayor might be in it instead..

SamYaya

Jul 5, 2022
Well we know the cheating path is going to be updated, and it's definitely not going to be Tommy as confirmed by Stoper so my guess would be Parker.. but who knows the mayor might be in it instead..
for me it's a good size the important thing is to focus but on the cheating part now i'm tired of the conner :sick:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

:love: I was rooting for Christian to show up.
But if there's a big chance that Grandpa Parker will reappear again then.

It will be even better because with him that means "sex finally" remembering that in the trailer Jessica was already thinking about having sex with Mr. Parker :devilish:

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017

It will be even better because with him that means "sex finally" remembering that in the trailer Jessica was already thinking about having sex with Mr. Parker :devilish:
Oh yea i forgot about Christian but im hoping for Parker! It's great seeing a young attractive female so horny that she'd fuck an old man :p

SamYaya

Jul 5, 2022

I don't know yet I'm afraid that nothing sexual will happen this time on the cheating route because the last scene between Jessica and another man who is David himself was very disappointing I'm not talking about the scene itself you know it was pretty hot. I'm saying about Jessica regretting having given david a simple kiss lol man stopping to think and see what Jessica has done worse for example the scene between her and her former school principal that she was almost penetrated is bizarre thinking about betrayal after a simple kiss considering what she's done worst to get what she wants.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
The update will have more than 300 renders, said on discord (imo max 350-400). And a few branchings. Don't be surprised the update doesnt last very long
How can stoper talk about the scenes becoming quite big and then deliver a tiny amount of content after 8+ months? Is the guy working on the game for the last 2 months of each development cycle? 300-400 renders? And that's causing several months delays?

Like...what?

That's hardly more than 1 (ONE) render per day. LOL

Didn't he say in his last devblog or some comment on Patreon that he's working HARD on the game? ....ahahaha. Fuck. :ROFLMAO:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Oh yea i forgot about Christian but im hoping for Parker! It's great seeing a young attractive female so horny that she'd fuck an old man :p
It sure is LoL even more when it comes to Jessica a beautiful, attractive and provocative but horny woman waiting to be devoured by the hungry wolves :p:p:p

But I have to say that I'm no longer bothering to choose between Mr. Parker is Christian, the important thing is Jessica being penetrated by one of the two may the best win. ;):coffee:

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes