4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
All in all I believe, all developers should plan ahead the entire roadmap before setting foot into developement. Hiring atleast one single assistant would speed up the overall process. Otherwise us bitching on this site will continue, despite whatever game it is.

Reactions: mma456 and Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
All in all I believe, all developers should plan ahead the entire roadmap before setting foot into developement. Hiring atleast one single assistant would speed up the overall process. Otherwise us bitching on this site will continue, despite whatever game it is.
:D I approve of your way of thinking that would change a lot in the development of games it would be even faster and the bitching here on the site would change too.

Reactions: Ragnar7k

terrashock

Jul 3, 2017
I was supporter on patreon for a long time but his excuses and lies made me leave.....hes never transparent with his supporter and keep lying through his teeth every fucking month again and again and again.
If you think that's bad you should see his discord. The only thing worse than the absence of news are the fanboys sucking his chode

digbickarmy

Nov 28, 2018
I never supported him so i'll keep my bitching to a minimum. Also the minute he announced the update I expected all of this so I'm not super surprised, but by now I'm really hoping he loses all his subs and goes back to earning $0. Thats the only way these developers will get back on track and get the right motivation to actually do the work, show some good ethics and strive deliver. personally I couldn't care less if a developer makes one or 20 updates a year. obviously Stoper’s work is high quality and very detailed and although I highly doubt it but it may well take 7, 8 or 9 months for a little update, just be upfront about it, stop the milking tactics and don't string people along using fake deadlines, bullshit excuses, empty promises and straight up lies. I truly feel bad for his subscribers and their chafed nipples by now.

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
I never supported him so i'll keep my bitching to a minimum. Also the minute he announced the update I expected all of this so I'm not super surprised, but by now I'm really hoping he loses all his subs and goes back to earning $0. Thats the only way these developers will get back on track and get the right motivation to actually do the work, show some good ethics and strive deliver. personally I couldn't care less if a developer makes one or 20 updates a year. obviously Stoper’s work is high quality and very detailed and although I highly doubt it but it may well take 7, 8 or 9 months for a little update, just be upfront about it, stop the milking tactics and don't string people along using fake deadlines, bullshit excuses, empty promises and straight up lies. I truly feel bad for his subscribers and their chafed nipples by now.
Ouchie - chafed nipples. heh

• Haha
Reactions: digbickarmy

FightmeLaiLai

Aug 2, 2019
but by now I'm really hoping he loses all his subs and goes back to earning $0. Thats the only way these developers will get back on track and get the right motivation to actually do the work, show some good ethics and strive deliver. personally I couldn't care less if a developer makes one or 20 updates a year. obviously Stoper’s work is high quality and very detailed and although I highly doubt it but it may well take 7, 8 or 9 months for a little update, just be upfront about it, stop the milking tactics and don't string people along using fake deadlines, bullshit excuses, empty promises and straight up lies. I truly feel bad for his subscribers and their chafed nipples by now.
Stopper mentioned before his earnings doesn't affect his release pace. It does seem he has gradually lost interest in continuing JOHN through the years. So if all his patreons were to stop one day, I think its more likely the game will be abandon rather than getting back on track.

So the real question is do we want to see it abandon or play the game once ever year lol

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes