4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
View attachment 2086335

That's you looking at and comparing these renders.

If you can't see how the level of detail from JOHN renders is far superior to the stuff you're comparing it to, then I'd recommend to go see a doctor as you may or may not have a serious eye disorder.

Background, Skin, Lighting, Hair.... Much more detailed and realistic in the JOHN renders.

Yes, Unity real time rendering surely allows for faster scene creation compared to DAZ, I'll give you that, but that's pretty much the only thing it has going for it. That being said, I wouldn't mind a game with slightly lower quality if story and writing is good. There's quite a few games I enjoy which have less render quality than JOHN.

The most important thing they have over JOHN are updates. Something that's missing here.
Irish girl Jessica have yellow skin color ? Facepalm. DAZ lighting is cartoon, shadowless and flat. Anatomy - disaster. EVE look real, Jessica look like broken doll. DAZ problem - when the body is tilted, the ass moves backwards and does not change like a stone.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Irish girl Jessica have yellow skin color ? Facepalm. DAZ lighting is cartoon, shadowless and flat. Anatomy - disaster. EVE look real, Jessica look like broken doll. DAZ problem - when the body is tilted, the ass moves backwards and does not change like a stone.
Breaking news: The human skin when exposed to sunlight has the ability to turn darker. Most people would call this process "tan". Pretty common thing last time I checked. Also, it's more considered a brownish tone rather than yellow, but we might actually make progress here in figuring out what the issues with your eyes could possibly be. For starters, I'd say you're atleast colorblind.

Do yourself a favor and take a second look at the first image you used in your comparison, and how extremely detailed the shadows, lighting and reflections are on bodies and water. And you might also want to check on Jessica's skintone there while you're at it. Guess what? Yellow lights can actually make white/brown skin look like it's...well...yellow!

Regarding your questionable comment about the skintone of Irish folks, well...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just imagine! People in Ireland can actually get a tan! There's a sun in the sky over in Ireland! Crazy! It get's even crazier. It's the same sun you see when looking out the window, believe it or not! I know, I know. It's mindblowing.

Cheers!

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
JOHN renders are better! Or look better at least! Look at the girl on the right picture and how she is holding the chair! I don't like to compare, but sometimes there's no other way.
When we talk about art, then we all know that the most important thing is the feeling that the render (in this case) creates! View attachment 2086485
This is amazing renders and I don't care how Stoper is make it, what is the resolution, what program is using, because everything is on point! Compare this with 90% of other games, where stockings seems like borrowed, the shoes are two sizes bigger and more, and more...
Dude Jessica has one of the sexiest thighs I've ever seen look how hot she looks :p:p damn and that sensual gesture with the pen only makes this image even more perfect :love:

I've seen this scene several times but it always seems to be my first time playing it again

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes