4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

NathanSlayer

Jun 15, 2021
What if the StoperArt is really dead ? Hardly any of his real friends know about his second, secret life. If he dies or loses his memory or goes to jail for 20 years, we'll never know.
As of now he's not dead, but only castrated. So the pain and recovery is the cause of the delay

umby

May 27, 2017
JOHN renders are better! Or look better at least! Look at the girl on the right picture and how she is holding the chair! I don't like to compare, but sometimes there's no other way.
When we talk about art, then we all know that the most important thing is the feeling that the render (in this case) creates! View attachment 2086485
This is amazing renders and I don't care how Stoper is make it, what is the resolution, what program is using, because everything is on point! Compare this with 90% of other games, where stockings seems like borrowed, the shoes are two sizes bigger and more, and more...
it would have been great if the game had continued the line drawn by scenes like this, but sadly it got bogged down in moments in history that are absolutely not suitable for a creator who releases an update a year. Too bad indeed.

Gearz24

Apr 25, 2021
Stopper mentioned before his earnings doesn't affect his release pace. It does seem he has gradually lost interest in continuing JOHN through the years. So if all his patreons were to stop one day, I think its more likely the game will be abandon rather than getting back on track.

So the real question is do we want to see it abandon or play the game once ever year lol
The game might as well be abandoned for the size of the updates and now what one update a year, why so many people continue to support this scam artist is beyond me.This game had real potential a shame stoper is not committed to this game or the patrons that support it.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
From the talks in discord, it does look like october is out of the question. Novemeber if we are lucky. He still has to do one animation and more images. It's weird because he says this for 2 months at least, but whatever. Just brace yourselves for november release. I am greatly dissapointed.
LoL I need one of these for myself :love:

Jan 3, 2019
Most likely not before the end of October, if not November. The developer constantly lies and thinks that this is normal. He says the same thing every month. And some not very smart people believe him, even though they are being lied to right in their face. Most likely, things are like this: The stopper is working on another project somewhere, and in his spare time he makes this game, or just rests and feeds with promises.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes