4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Given his skills, he could easily be providing 4 times more content if JOHN was his priority. But would he have four times more patreons ? :rolleyes:
we hope that with the new rtx 4090 it will be faster.
but i dont see how he can do an update in 3 months.
I think it will always remain around 6.

if the next one also reaches 8/9 months, well then we have failed completely.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
we hope that with the new rtx 4090 it will be faster.
but i dont see how he can do an update in 3 months.
I think it will always remain around 6.

if the next one also reaches 8/9 months, well then we have failed completely.
I agree and think the same. We know that stoper focuses a lot on details this is his strong point so it can take a lot longer each update three months I think it wouldn't work for him

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Lmao.

Stoper 2 weeks ago:

"And... oh yeah, the update. Working on the last images, and I have one animation to finish. So, almost there. I'll write a comment to this post when all the graphics are ready and the update will be released a couple of days after that."
Funny how he says " oh yeah.... the update.. almost forgot...." lol

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
After the developer has processed the pictures, there are still some animations to be processed. After processing the animations, there are still some pictures to be processed. After that,...... The cycle continues.
Exactly, the circle of life. We are making jokes but he really went too far this time. It is not even funny to meme his comments about what is left to finish. If we went 2 months in the past and quoted his developer update i bet his comment was similar to this last one.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes