4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I believe those are just bypassers..you know...the same way we would look at a woman dressed like that walking down the street. ;)
Yes, and in those details that I really like to notice is seeing there being desired by everyone is very satisfying too. :p

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
English is not my native language

If a good experienced developer misses the release by 1 or 2 weeks, it can happen. Problems or private things can lead to this.

If such a developer is off by months in the release, it means that he is lying.

Either he didn't work on it and is looking for final excuses. Or it is ready and he looks how patient his patreons are.

The trick is... He says it's coming at the end of the month, but only subscribers of the previous month get his game. Then a delay, maybe it comes at the beginning of next month ... And so everything repeats itself ... Subscribers stay because they think it's coming soon. Delay ... etc
In my opinion you do very well in your English ;):coffee:
and I agree with everything you said.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is this developer always like this? Just read a few past patreon posts and it's like -the upadete is coming in August, then in August they say coming in september and so on. Is it one of the reasons the game has only this much content in 4 years?
pretty much past some updates.

Reactions: Ass Fan

Goodthrust

Oct 26, 2017
Funny how he quotet this almost 2 months ago:

View attachment 2099281
Stoper is the most skilled milker.
Even Jessica isnt that good at milking the tits of other girls.
Sorry for my english its my third language
pretty much all game devs milk their patreons. its up to them to wake up and stop paying. not sure if everyone has noticed but when they start off making games they have updates almost every month and slowly start to make them longer and longer. its sad how the system works but theres nothing you can really do except stop giving them your money.

NextQuestion

Apr 23, 2018
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes